*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721346-Celebrity-Vore-Zac-Efron
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1721346
Shrunk/Teleported/Devoured Whole by High School Musical Star: Lac Efron
Teleport Vore:
It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the commute was always, and my friend was none other than Zac Efron! Sure being a friend to a celebrity is strange, but when it comes to knowing your people heck things happen. Anyway, me and Zac are not like Best Friends just acquaintances, After the whole Hollywood incident went out, Zac decided to get a job at this highly advanced business outside LA, where at the same time I worked at. It was around the 15th of July when he got the job in the same position as me, testing out new tech. In other words we were guinea pigs. Both me and Zac got tested, one test gave us the ability to stand high power acids like hydrochloric acid. One gave us the power to teleport, another one gave us the ability to shrink to unmentionable for scientific experimentation. During our lunch periods we were able to test out the experiments on our own. On occasion I will sneak into Zac's sandwich, and other occasions Zac will teleport inside me. One day I decided to invite Zac over to my house outside Palm Springs. He and I were having a blast, then the mood changed when Zac decided to take off his shirt, revealing his buff body, trying to hold myself, I went inside for some drinks. I went through the garage to close it, but unbeknown to me Zac would be right there in the garage way preventing me from closing it. He had an angry look like he was mad at me for something. I can hear his stomach gurgling, so I thought he was hungry as well, but he was angry. He started to walk towards me in an angry manner. I reacted in anyway, then I remember the abilities We were tested with. So I thought of a nice cool and wet place, and in a flash I teleported. At first, I was thinking of a swamp, or a water park, but instead I teleport to what appears someone's stomach. Then the unimaginable happened when a voice as loud as freight train ranged over me. It was Zac Efron's voice, which meant I was in Zac Efron's Stomach!! I wanted to move, but if I moved he might find out. The stench of his stomach was wrench, I could barely see what was in front of me, till the entire stomach lit up in a pinkish light. I knew by then Zac was already outside and still shirtless. I decided my fate, when I moved out of the semi-digested food. Zac who was already sunbathing in my backyard felt a movement inside his stomach, but he ignored it. Instead he placed his hand on his stomach and rubbed it. Inside, I was being swished back and forth as his stomach started digestion. Since I can't be digested due to one of the experiments, I was just pushed back and forth. Soon the gunk was pushed into the lower stomach, I fell along with the rest of the food, I landed back first, this caused a pain for Zac, he jolted upward on the lounge chair, He wondered what was the feeling inside his gut, but then ignores it again. He burps, releasing all the air inside his gut. I start to gag due to the lack of air, I eventually pass out and passed through Zac's Entire Digestive system. It went on for hours, Zac couldn't find me, instead of looking around the area, he could've been looking inside him for me. Several Hours later I woke up in the lake outside Palm Springs, my clothes wreaked of shit and pollen. I teleported back to house to get clean. The next day He found me to thank me for the invite and went on to his house. After that incident I would never invite him again, except for purposes....
The End.

Full Size Vore:
Starting job as Paparazzi was a fail, so decided to use my Bachelor Degree in Massage Therapy to sign up for Celebrity Massage. It was time when I got the mail that I would serving Zac Efron. So I got ready the day I would start to serve, I packed up all my supplies needed and left my house to Zac Efron's house. It was around 5am when I arrived at the Efron Estate, and the bodyguards prevented me from actually entering the house, so I showed them my pass. They allowed me in, where I was greeted by my master, Zac Efron. He was shirtless at the time, and I nearly fainted from it. I regained seconds after I saw Zac's shirtless body, but I took a deep breath and stuck with it. I entered his house, and it was like memorabilia of himself in different poses, which is always common with Celebrities. Anyway, I continued my way to my workspace which was Open-windowed Massage room. Right behind was Zac Efron still shirtless comes in and lays down on the massage table located in the middle of the room. He laid down back first, showing off his six-pack in the bright sun. He told me to massage his abdomen first before working to his back. I started my deep Shiatsu Massages, working on his six-pack first. I placed the massage oil on his chest and began. Several minutes As I got to his upper abdomen, I heard some gurgles coming from beneath him, but to me using knowledge was food being digested, so I didn't worry. 30minutes into the massage I was massaging his face, I was massaging his face, then it happened. The oil on my hands made them slip and fall straight into Zac's mouth. He started to gag, then he closed his mouth and started to suck on my hands tasting it,flavoring it. In his reaction, he grabbed my body and started to push it deeper into his throat. I can feel my hands entering his throat, every gulp it the closer my body was. Now my head was literally touching his nose. To make room for my head, I heard his jaw unhinging, and his mouth then engulfs my head. I saw his top palette, the smell of oil from my massage tools was the dominant smell, and looking where my hands were, they were deep inside his throat. Now with my head entering Zac's throat, the change gravity sudden shifts. I can feel like hand standing, and the force of Zac's gulping increases. Each gulp a section of my body is sucked into Zac's gullet. I felt my hands now entering what feels like an open chamber. I tried to scream, but my current situation limited my actions. In one gulp, my entire head and arms are now into Zac's stomach. My eyes started to water, as the fumes risen from the depths of Zac's stomach. Now with only my legs flailing in the air, and the rest of me now starting to pile up inside Zac's stomach, my only chance was diminished. Zac now enjoying his meal continues to swallow me, in one gulp he swallows my entire legs, with only my feet sticking out. In one slick gulp, my legs vanishes into Zac's throat. Now his stomach bulging at mass proportions began to wilt as my head and arms enters his lower stomach. I gave a good struggle to move, in an attempt to do so I did. I shifted my body the best I can, now my head and arms were at the top and my legs were at the bottom, but it didn't change the bulge in Zac's stomach. His stretched out abs was beyond the limit to contain me, but he just stoked his finger across his extended belly, and in return for devouring me, he left out a large burp. With that, his belly started to decrease and started to squeeze on me. My form of a body was now visible on Zac's skin, but for me it was the end. My air was out and my legs were partially digested already, so I passed out. My struggles started to diminish, and Zac just kept rubbing his belly. He clapped his hands and the curtains for the Massage Room fell, giving Zac a nice sleepy atmosphere. He fell asleep, his belly now digesting its newest meal. Later when he woke up, his belly returned to normal size, while I was in his lower intestine being absorbed. I'm now part of Zac Efron....Forever....
© Copyright 2010 VictimOfChoice (victimofchoice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721346-Celebrity-Vore-Zac-Efron