*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721376-Speechless-A-beginning-to-something
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Romance/Love · #1721376
Just something I wrote that I'm thinking about making into something more..
My tension transformed into ravenous hunger as I pressed on. Consumed by a sweet affliction, I was moved, stimulated, undenialbly affected by her. Every breath sent fiery waves of rapture surging through me as I ran. At that moment I realized that this feeling must be what everyone subconsciously looks for their whole lives. Finally upon her, I searched for words that would prove themselves worthy but I could find none. Her bashful eyes wandered for a moment but were soon drawn deeply into mine..

Bittersweet are these moments when words do not exist to describe the blissful intermingling of emotions that come to life inside of us. Weakened and delightfully helpless I moved toward her, every inch of my body tingling wildly with nervous anticipation. Gently, I slid my hand across her cheek, running my fingers around until they reached the silky smoothness on the back of her neck. Then, with one abrupt motion I pulled her mouth close to mine, she inhaled deeply and I felt the muscles all over her body constricting as she pressed up against me...
© Copyright 2010 victoriaann (victoriaann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721376-Speechless-A-beginning-to-something