*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721627-Singing-with-heart-part-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 7stars
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1721627
She was caught by reporters while she was with him!
Part 7

I turned off the TV. Slowly I moved away from him. And then I would run away from this apartment."I'll not do that" he said with serious tones. I froze. My god, it was so embarrassing. I misunderstood him.
"I think I should go" he said when he got up. He walked away and in the process he ran into many things. I laughed, he was nervous too. At last he said good bye and went home. I looked at him from my window with this strange feeling. What was this feeling?
Drtt drt drrt… that was my cell phone, maybe it was him. I ran into my cell phone. "Hello" I said when I got the phone into my ears. "WHERE ARE YOU??" my god, that's my manager. What must I say? What must I say? "Eeh.. I sprained my leg so I called a taxi and got home" at least I'm really sprained it. "WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"
"I'm sorry"
"had it been treated?"
"Yes"
"THEN I'M PUNISH YOU! YOU CAN'T GO OUT FROM THERE! AND FINISH YOUR SONG IN 4 DAYS!"
"WHAT?!"
"Tut tut tut" damn he hang up.
I'm working with the song. Somehow it became easier than before. It looked like I had figured out my feeling for him. Maybe I had become crazy because I was writing a song for him or at least about him. Well this feeling was killing me. So, it was not weird if this feeling had made me crazy. I smiled while looking at the paper that has my song on it. I sang it in my head until I got sleep.
drrt drt drt drrt......... I woke up. Who was it? For the worst thing in this earth, it was still 6 in the morning. "Huh?"
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" my god, it was my manager, and he was very angry. To my concern, what I have done that made him angry like that? "Uh... What?"
"See it by yourself on the TV!" TV? Suddenly I felt many butterflies in my stomach. With all of the butterflies in my stomach, I slowly turned on the TV.
"Phantom the singer had been caught by someone who willingly posted this picture to us who willingly let everyone see it. This is phantom (a picture show up) with her boy.... friend!" my cell phone slipped from my fingers. That was my pictures! My pictures with him! My pictures in his arms! My god! This wasn't happen. What I must do? Everything had been ruined before my eyes, my career, my life, and a little feeling that I have for him.
Slowly, I got into the floor. I have no power at all. Blankly I watched the TV. My brain worked so hard, yet I felt empty. What I have done? What I must do?
"and we believe her boyfriend is Kent Hoberson who is the heir of big and many hospitals. We have tried to search him but can't reach him. We have tried to search him in his mansion and yet he wasn't there. Is he hiding himself?" What? Why they hunt him? Is he some kind of terrorist? I am the singer, the super star, why they don't search me? "Unfortunately we can't find phantom either. She always mysterious, no one knows about her personal life." Damn it!
Knock knock knock. my head shoot up! Who was that? "OPEN IT!!!!" I didn't know what I have to feel. Did I need to be relief? Because I didn't feel that I want to. He would scold me, scream and it such a big fortune if I'm not become deaf. "OPEN IT!!! ARE YOU DEAF??" not now, but I would. I opened the door and as I expected he pushed me aside and closed the door very roughly.
"ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG THIS PROBLEM? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO NOT GET ANY PROBLEM, ESPECIALLY WITH LOVE AND THAT GUY! HAVE YOU KNOW HOW MIGHTY HIS FAMILY? THEY WILL LOOK DOWN ON YOU, ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY KNOW WHO YOU USED TO BE! PUBLIC WILL THINK THAT YOU JUST MAKE USE OF HIM! FOR HIS WEALTH! HIS MONEY!" water had built up in my eyes. I felt terrible. Will it happen like he told me? Will everything turn out like that? I have destroyed everything. I was disaster for everything, my manager, Kent and myself.
He sighed, "Tell me!" he walked slowly to me who sat on the floor and stunned. "What is your relationship with him?" he sat in front of me. "Tell me! Do you have a crush for him?" I gulped "Damn it phantom! Tell me!" I nodded. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for more scold. Yet, it was not come. I opened my eyes. My manager rested his head in one hand. A little sigh came out once in a while. Regrets filled my heart until it looked like will explode with all the regrets that kept coming. "I... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he looked at me surprised. He thought for a while and said "Are you already finish your song?" I nodded for the answer. "Keep it" my eyes got bigger. "What?" I asked him with 'are you kidding me' face. "Keep it. I'll search someone to make it on time."
"But, why don't we use the song that I have made?"
"It’s about him, right?" I froze. "No more love or something like that. You don't need it at all! And we don't need any more issue." he got up and left me who still froze.
I didn't need love at all! Back then, my heart filled of regrets and now it full with anger. Who was he so he could decide what I need and what I don’t?! We didn't need any more issue? Damn it, It was you! It was you! Because I didn't care anymore! He did not care about me anymore. He just cared about my reputation that will make him rich, wealth and full of fame! Damn it Richard! Damn it! I have lost him. He was eaten by his greed. I didn't even think he still remembered my real name. In his eyes I just a money maker, Phantom. No more and he hoped no least and will do anything to make sure of it. I didn't want to get disappear like the old Richard and the only one who could hold me was him, Kent. He was far-far away and my manager had interdicted it. What should I do? I am looking for my cell phone. It was gone. He took it, my manager took it. I knew it, it must be him. I ran to the door and found it locked from outside. I couldn't believe it, he locked me. He kept me away from the world. How could he become so cruel? What if something happen to me? Was he never think that or he just wouldn't care at all?

End part 7


that's from now. as usual I hope there are more review and people who read it. even if I hope they will review it. so, I'll know what my readers think and what they hope from my story. please tell me if I do wrong.please help me to make this story more entertaining. and sorry for all the faults I have made.

your sincerely,
~7stars~
© Copyright 2010 7stars (7stars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721627-Singing-with-heart-part-7