*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722128-Hide-and-seek-killer
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Death · #1722128
find out what happens to the kids and who is and the victims of hide and seek of DEATH!!!




    One time me and my friends were going to play HIDE AND SEEK.  We thought it would be fun if we changed it to HIDE AND SEEK OF DEATH. So we did. We chose one person to be it. who would know that it would be my best friend johnny. We got a Jason mask and a fake knife. when we started to play the lights went. I said "ha ha ha. Very funny". But then we heard a    HA HA HA HA! Everybody screamed. Everyone went to hide you thought you heard laughing but they were crying.



          All of the sudden you heard the loudest scream. Blood went every were. That must mean Johnny must be.....be......... the real Jason. Now theres only 3 of us left. Ah! something just happened to Susan. Jason said "theres only two of you guys left". then i felt something on my foot and crawl up my leg. It pulled me back. It was just Theron.



              He saved me. He took me back into this secret room. He told me to be quiet. He closed the door and it was like a stone door so he cant get in. We heard a knock on the door it was Susan and Jared. There still alive. We opened the door and they crawled in.    But right behind them was  Jason. We closed the door as fast as possible. We cut his hand off. He was finally dead Ahhh!  Or is he.



                    He kept looking through the window. He finally left. maybe. Ah!someones above us. boom! Ah! hes in here with us oh no!  we ran as fast as we could. we finally got out of the house.







                      We got a knife and tried to get him out. he came out. We graved him and tied him to a tree. We cut his fingers,arms, legs, and head off. We got all of his body parts and through him in Cristal lake. finally its over.









                                                                                        no more hide and seek.     

                                                                                                  of DEATH
© Copyright 2010 C.S mcleod (bell7500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722128-Hide-and-seek-killer