*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723141-I-miss-you
Rated: 13+ · Lyrics · Drama · #1723141
The most emotional song ever written.
Still, I remember the times we shared. I thought of you. I still care. I just wish you were here today. I miss you.

These letters mean so much. Its true. I hope one of them is from you. You gave me life. I just think I should just sit here, waiting and sorting my mail. Looking for something from you. What else can I do? Do you miss me too? I miss you.

The emails, the phone calls, and text messages. Meaningful too. They still wont get my mind off of you. The facebook IMs, messages, and posts. My hearts in two. I just think I should sit here, next to my phones. With my computer on. Waiting for something from you. What else can I do? I'm too busy crying over you. Oh no.

With us so far apart, I'm stuck with this broken heart. I cant do anything. Anything but cry. God why? I just want you here with me. Thats all I wanna do. I miss you.


The knocks on my front door, what else can I do? Whoevers knocking, I wish it was you. I just think I should just sit here, next to my door. Listening and hoping its you. What else can I do? My hearts in two. What can I do? I miss you. I cant go on. Its been too long. I need you.
© Copyright 2010 alvis231 (alvis292 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723141-I-miss-you