*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723185-Beautiful-Words
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1723185
The beauty of writing and words and how it can affect the entire world.
Words ...... something so simple, so man-made. The meaning of words is the most powerful tool ever created in this world. One could move nations if he could only say the right words with a combination of...

Emotions..... there is no better way to me to paint emotions then by painting them with words. There is nothing more beautiful than reading a phrase or line that so completely identifies with your soul you are frozen in time for just a moment and that little bit of emotion the words locked onto in your soul is freed. This is why humans search for that song or that book that frees their soul that makes them feel alive. How brilliant to be the one to put those words down to change a human life.

How beautiful to be able to describe leaves rustling in the wind to the point where they seem to be the most beautiful peaceful thing on the earth

How beautiful to be able to paint the image of the wind on ones face, where the reader actually believes for a second he is there.

How beautiful to be able to enjoy the wonders that surround us from day to day that often go unnoticed because we are so inspired by the descripions... that we actually take the time to notice.

Blessed are the writers reaching out to the world to share the beauty of the inner soul.

Blessed are those who see the miracles surrounding them.
© Copyright 2010 JessikaS, (beautifulwords at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723185-Beautiful-Words