*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723197-11-8-2010
by KAS
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1723197
Life can be rough sometimes and sometimes you don't know what is going on.
Sometimes you just get hit in the face all at once. When it happens you really don't know what to do. You don't know who to turn to, who to trust, who to believe, or who will even believe in you. Life just all around is one massive painful blob which consumes you each day when that annoying alarm clock sounds. The fog consumes you all day, each day till you finally collapse into your bed full of painful thoughts, memories, and your whole bodied tired from head to foot. Each time you collapse you silently wish you don't get up the next morning. Yet when the sun shines you open your eyes to it and it dawns upon you...Life must go on...Though cruel you must suffer through it each day. It won't be a willing battle on your end but a battle none-the-less. Hours will be spent battling through the thoughts that consume your head, battling the horrible memories you can't force your mind to let go of, battling everything that has ever hurt you. Just fight it, stop the pain, even if it is only brief, just stop it, kill it. Will the pain ever end? No, it won't for those this consumed in pain it never ends, it only gets worse. However, sometimes, though brief, there are joyful moments in one's life. Overall life sucks and it's not worth it. Yet here we are...
© Copyright 2010 KAS (tinkerton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723197-11-8-2010