*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723220-The-Break
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1723220
Old Scars, Hormones or an Attitude. Men never learn to avoid conflict.
The Break


         Daylight!  It streams through the slats of the binds; I’m beginning to hate it.  Maybe I’m becoming a Vampire?  One of us is the wrong way in bed; she is face up beside me, her perfect little girl feet beside my head. 

         Irene rolls over, her left foot just grazes past my nose and stops on my left shoulder.  My view drifts from her ankle, up her calf, up the back of her thigh to her shaved peach just beside my ribs.  She has tight lips, no hint of pink, just a little stubble and the crease hiding that dark spot to her rear, she is exquisite and exciting me.  When she had rolled over she pinned my morning erection against her body. 

         My right arm is free; so I start to explore, first up her right leg, cupping and fondling her buttocks and she doesn’t stir.  Resting my hand on the crevasse, I press my thumb against her soft and pliable lips.  Now she stirs, spreading both thighs apart and pressing her hips back against the pressure of my thumb.  I find it easily sinks in; I can feel her moist warm interior and her muscles shudder. 

         Pressing hard against her crevasse with my index finger, now I am penetrating both her entrances.  Slowly working my thumb deeper she shifts over positioning her pubis directly over my face and planting her knees hard into the mattress on either side of my head. 

         “This is one great way to ring a girls alarm in the morning.” There’s a sleepiness in her voice, almost a dreaminess.

         Her slit has opened like a blossom, clitoris suspended just over my lips, I take advantage and she presses herself down on me. 

         I feel her hands massaging my body, my chest, my testicles and the very tip of my erect phallus.  Lowering her body to mine, she takes me, I can feel her working my tip with her lips and tongue.  Something my wife never did, or wanted to do.  I have both my hands on her cheeks, pulling them apart, pulling at her dark spot, the urgency in the motion of her hips tells me she is almost at her peak already. 

         Waking up with an arousal helps expedite things; it doesn’t take too much to get me ready.  I can feel the pressure building, “Hun I’m ready!”  She’s not letting up. 

         Her motion over me is now at a fevered pace, rubbing her nub into my lips and nose, my face wet with her moisture.  She is driving her mouth down on my shaft and working her tongue all around; squeezing, rubbing my scrotum, and pushing her finger into my butt. 

         “Hun… I… Can…'t Ho…ld… it”

         I feel myself let go, there is nothing I can do. Thrust after thrust, she takes it all, I unload completely and her fingers still massage my prostrate.  I lay there, still finding I’m pushing myself into her; her body shudders on mine, quivering and her hips never stop.  The sheet under my head is sopping wet.  Hands at my sides, she is in complete control.

         Finally she let me go, easing up, she rolls over on her back, we’re both soaked in sweat and bodily fluids.  Out of breath, I can see her chest heaving with every breath she takes.

         “What the hell was that…?”  I sit up, feet on the floor; I look over my shoulder at her.

         She’s looking away from me, silent for a moment.  “It was a demonstration!”  Her voice was weak.

         “Demonstration?”

         She rolls her head toward me, “You’ve been asking all week, so I showed you.”

         “Showed Me What?” 

         “What Sex Was Like With Jerry!”  Irene sits up also; she takes a tissue from the bedside table and wipes her mouth.  “Bring your friends, take pictures!”

         “I didn’t want to know, honest!”  I had asked her twice this week, but didn’t realize. “I am not used to this, Sharon never gave oral sex, I’m not used to it.”

         “You wanna know?  Do You?” Irene stands up, her sweaty body glistening in the morning sun.  “We did a little coke, we did a little booze, it was always a party…”

         I get up and move around the bed to her; she raises her hands to ward me off.  “Irene, settle down, it’s ok.  He’s not here!”

         “Sure, bring over your friends, take pictures.”  She starts to rub herself, I see her penetrate herself.  “Give Joey a little, Joey ain’t had any for a month!”  She is beginning to rock from foot to foot.  “So little Joey and all his friends have Irene, is that what you wanted to hear?” 

         “No Irene,”  She is holding her hands up at me, tears running down her face. “Calm down babe, I Love you!”

         “Told you… I told you Never!  Never say LOVE! And I TOLD YOU NOT TO ASK ABOUT JERRY, YOU HAD TO FUCK IT UP AND ASK.”  Irene opens the closet and pulled out her overcoat and her pumps.  “I’ll be back for my things.”

         I stand naked in front of the open front door; she’s walking down the stairs. Holding her shoes, crying.

                   W.C. = 865

The next Quickie Is:

 Resolution - For TWQ Contest  (XGC)
True forgiveness comes from the heart. Unloading grief lightens your load.
#1725437 by Rogue Writer
© Copyright 2010 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723220-The-Break