*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723714-TWISTED-GOLDILOCKS
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1723714
GOLDILOCKS WITH A TWIST
Once there was this spoiled little girl with Blondie hair who wandered into the woods.She sits down and Cries just because she's lost.At first she was so happy to know that she's not with her parents anymore, but then she realized and asked herself "who's gonna give me everything I want now that I'm gone?" So she cries and cries. After a few minutes she thought to herself what's the use of crying. So she decided to explore the woods. After a few steps she stopped and said "shall I continue and explore the wood or shall I stay here and wait for help?"

After thinking, she realized that it is better to explore the woods, she might find some help. After all its still early, and its not even dark yet. So she walks and walks and walks and walks until she sees a cute little house with three doors in three different sizes. she enters the house, and finds herself alone in the house. "Gosh I'm starving" she said to herself, then suddenly she saw three cookies.She takes a bite out of the smallest cookie. It tastes good. But she's eaten it too quickly. Too small. Next she picks up the biggest one and gobbles it all down. Last the medium one. But what she didn't realize was that the cookies were poisonous, because the 3 bears had had her around before. Soon she felt very sleepy, so she went to the bedroom. The first bed was way too small. But she couldn't decide out of the medium and biggest bed.

Goldilocks climbed into the biggest bed. Papa bears bed, "last time they caught me in baby bears' bed, I think I have grown out of it. Anyway, this bed is so comfy." She wakes up 2hrs later, and in front of her is papa bear and she screamed, "Help!", she jumped up and said "I need someone to redeem my every wish." Then Papa bear said "NO" so then the bears ran out of the house and never came back. Goldilocks stayed in the house, then about three months later she realized no one was coming back for her so she decided to stay for ever. Then a month after that the big bad wolf showed up and attempted to blow the house down but then the papa bear ate her for dinner. Finally never Goldilocks lived happily ever after and the three bears lived in peace in the three bears house.
© Copyright 2010 primetime (primetimedan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723714-TWISTED-GOLDILOCKS