*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724201-The-Path
Rated: E · Essay · Career · #1724201
The journey you take in life and the choices you make.
Life has a tendency to feel like a fragile balance between success and failure. You can either enjoy the gifts that life has given you or sabotage that success for whatever reason. Maintaining this balance and finding the proper tools to do so could be the hardest obstacle in life.

There is something to be said for the phrase "too much of a good thing" the more we succeed the more we become too familiar with what is handed to us, we begin to forget. We forget how we got there, we forget why we chose this path and we forget who's shoulders we stood on along the way.

The journey is so much sweeter when you share your success with the people who patted you on the back along the way. You will never make everyone happy but really is that why you are here?

The more who join more will judge, but whether they love it all or only love a little the loyal ones will always be there. They believe in you and want to celebrate that with you. You may not like how it looks but it also may not be how it appears.

True they won't always be there, they will doubt your choices but then again they will doubt their own choices as you will yours but isn't that all a part of the process?

Accept the good and the bad, appreciate the journey, and thank God when you are hating it the most. This is where you will find the most strength.
© Copyright 2010 verbalranter (wax2metal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724201-The-Path