*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724445-surprise
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1724445
Girl wont you be mine?
"Hurry up Mikes were gonna be late again!" I heard Em call from down the hall.

"I'm comin I'm comin chill" I called as I looked at the mirror and went back to straightening my hair. I got out a few minutes later and walked to where Em was.

"Geez what took you so long?" She teased.

"Well. I'm sor-rey!" i laughed.

Em laughed too.
"But seriously we'd better get our asses down to practice before Nikki starts throwing one of her fits" Em said getting her coat.

"Fine" I smiled as put on my Chucks. We ran out the door so fast I almost forgot to lock up. Em waited in the van for me honking the horn repeatedly for me to get my ass moving. I jumped in through the side door while she was pulling away. I grinned as I climbed my way up to the front passengers seat as Em drove to practice.

"Your so cute Mikes" Em smiled as she leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.she started to pull away,but I wouldn't let her go.

"No let's just stay here awhile.Let Nikki bitch I don't care all I care about is you" I whined.

Em smiled.
"Aaww you say the sweetest things.You know that Mikey?" She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and got out of the car to put gas in.Somehow we ended up at a gas station -don't ask me how,but we did. I waited impatiently listening to my Zuni. My fingers drummed on the window sill. Em shut the gas tank and opened the van door and got in. she smiled and pushed down the gas hard heading towards the lucky 13 warehouse on the other side of town.

"Nikki and Faith are gonna kill us" I grinned.

Em laughed.
"Well let them cuz I'm spending time with my girl" She had a big smile on her face.

I looked at her puzzled.
"What?"

"Michael Jay Way,will you marry me?"

My eyes widened "Oh my gosh Em yes of course I'll marry you!" I screamed so loud that Em almost crashed the van. Em pulled over on the side of the road a block away from the lucky 13. I practically ripped off my seat belt and climbed over to the drivers seat and sat in her lap and started kissing her.

We pulled apart after awhile,
"Well someones happy" Em giggled.

I smiled
"Why wouldn't I be? Ive got the most beautiful girl in the world here with me"

Em blushed and pulled me in for another kiss. "No, I do and I'm glad I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with her."
© Copyright 2010 Battered Beauty (musicart18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724445-surprise