*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724788-homosexuality-is--natural
by st.ifa
Rated: 18+ · Thesis · Erotica · #1724788
adult. a scientific description of homosexuality
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NATURAL

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NATURAL



Nobody ever though a topic of this nature would become a public discourse. Like a bolt from the sky, it came suddenly; like a thief in the night; it stealthily walked into the vocabulary of the discourse of Nigerian peoples. Like a Royal it has erupted into the pinnacle of the Senate. Will it become law, or will it become a crime?



I am not referring to the practice of homosexuality, but the open discussion of it. Homosexuality is not something taught to Africans by “unscrupulous Europeans”. It is something that has been with us since the beginning of African culture. It is something that has been with us since the dawn of human civilization. It is something that has been with us since pre-civilization days. My brothers and sisters –believe it or not-homosexuality existed even in the animal kingdom. Evolutionists have shown severally that since the dawn of time, it has been practiced.



Today the senate is fighting to criminalize an act that in most cases, is not the fault of the ‘perpetrators’. Even if we take homosexuality to be a crime, it will fall under the same category as madness, imbecility, or left-handedness. Should they legislate a law to punish the aforementioned categories of people? Your answer is as good as mine.



What exactly is homosexuality? It is sexual act between two people of the same sex: man and man, or woman and woman. There are also passive homosexuals: these are people who have sexual feelings and erotic imageries of same sex individuals without actually carrying out such acts. There are also circumstantial homosexuals: these are homosexual practitioners due to circumstances of confinement etc.



About 90% of people have homosexual tendencies, about 5% are strictly homosexual and about 5%; are strictly heterosexual St Aelred the Queer (2006).



After saying this, it will be good to show homosexual practices among animals.



HOMOSEXUALITY IN ANIMALS



A lot of homosexual tendencies have been recorded among animals. Most of these animals were in the wild. They have never come in contact with human beings. The practice is an outlet for sexual release. The animals never felt guilty being homosexuals, nor do other animals legislate to punish the ‘Queer’ animals. Nobody rains Holy Ghost fire on them, nor do they curse them with Yasin. They are perfect the way there are.



James Owen who reported for National Geographic News showed that gay animals were rampant. He saw them in birds, bees, dolphins, penguins, female macaques etc. To his dismay there are a few Ostriches that would not mount female Ostriches; they are only interested in their fellow males. Had the devil possessed these animals? Is Lucifer winning over God? The answer is a simple “no”! It is God’s design for them to be that way. See James Owen, National Geographic News, July 23, 2004 for fuller details.



Frans B.M de Waal carried out a more detailed research on apes. She discovered that homosexual sex is common among apes of all categories: chimpanzees, orangutans, gibbons, gorillas etc. She discovered that it is more rampant among the Bonobo chimpanzees; they are predominantly a matriarchal homosexual-based society. They settle their scores with gay sex; frotting and tribadism is the norm in their society. See her book “Bonobo Sex and Society” online. What will be the Opinion of hard stance moralists and religions zealots? “Kill all the Bonobos”.



From the studies of Owen and Frans de Waal and James Owen, it is evident that homosexual practices take place even in non-human societies: in the animal realm.



It is not only in the animal kingdom, it was present in all ancient and modern cultures
© Copyright 2010 st.ifa (st.ifa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724788-homosexuality-is--natural