*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725326-Demon-Lover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1725326
a demon named Ryu meets a human named Selene. they cant be together .will it survive?
Running through the woods, Erik stopped. A tall, brunette girl with light blue eyes walked along the skinny dirt path, humming to her iPod. Erik peeked at the girl in wonder, as he had never seen “wow” he whispered. “whose there?” the girl said slightly terrified. ”oops” thought Erik then he dashed home. He layed on his bed, wishing to know more about the wondrous girl. He kept drawing her in his comics that he drew, wishing he would be able to stop, but he couldn’t. he needed to somehow finish this addiction and weird obsession. He hated what he was about to do but it was worth it. he was going to go to school. “ugh” he whispered then changed into his sleepwear and went to bed, dreaming of how meeting her would change his life.

Erik looked at the time. It read 2:45. “I’m late” he yelled as he ran out the door, fully dressed and ready for school. He ran down the street and finally came to saint peter high school. He made a fake note from his parents saying that his mother had needed him at home to finish unpacking, even though he had no parents. He lived alone. “I’m sorry” he mumbled to the lady at the desk and she gave him an excused late pass after she read the note. He ran to science class then slowed as he came to the door so he wouldn’t get caught for running. As he looked in he saw there was one seat left , next to the girl. “thank you for finally joining us sir. Take a seat.” said the teacher. Erik went to his seat. “class, take these notes” said the teacher as he began to write about diffusion on the board.

“Hello” said the girl he had been curious about. ”im Selene”
“I’m Erik” he said, his voice shaking a little.
“nice to meet you, Erik” Selene said in her soft voice.
Then they shook hands. Erik felt a slight shock but it pained him a little and he made a slight face. Selene noticed. “you okay?” she asked, slightly worried. All Erik could do was nod and smile weakly. She didn’t believe him. “don’t lie to me. Are you okay?” she said, a little anger in her voice. He raised his hands in surrender. “im fine. I promise. Cross my hear and hope to die.” He said, composing his face to make it look like the truth. She now believed. She nodded and finished taking her notes. The bell then rang and he went to lunch, following Selene some of the way

“hey guys” Erik said sitting with some girls who had one seat left and were near Selene.
© Copyright 2010 sekhmet shadow east (sekhmet121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725326-Demon-Lover