*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725460-Memories-from-past
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by HUNZA
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Adult · #1725460
It is a true story from Asia.A story from a male point of view


Memories from past



I was strolling on the wet roads of Muree .A nymph passed by me touching the hair peeping out of my navy blue shirt leaving me lost and sluggish .It was nymph because I was lost for no apparent reason. Lost in the greenery presented in the womb of valley looking for a shadow of beauty; perhaps which I had always in my mind or imaginations. Vague imagination prevailed everywhere of her and soon I heard, 'People usually lost their mind here'.Following the voice I  slipped in the wetness of her face , body and pink skirt and white blouse. The winter fog had done this miracle for us as we fell in love forever with each other expecting the best from each others. Time traveled fast and soon people called us a loving couple and then happy family with a son – Ibias .



The happiness surrounded us for three years and then the nymph again did her magic leaving me sluggish and dull. My heart beat for no apparent reason, and soon I was in the hospital for doctors’ examinations which resulted in many medicines for no apparent reason and they diagnosed whatever possible in their knowledge like anxiety, panic disorder, depression and some more possibilities.



Time traveled slowly but soon my wife asked the most precious thing from me and it was her freedom; freedom from taking me to the hospital; freedom from waking up all night to care me and freedom from my son and bearing one more in future. 



In not more than a month my son was abandoned at my door step. Then began a real challenge and my fatherhood took a stand against me; my heartbeat, breathlessness, and the symptoms of every possible disorder vanish in no time. The nymph who brought all this could not stand against my fatherhood and I survived alone with my life, my strength my weakness-my son.



Life sped up with all the sorrows of being a single parent. I struggled with many questions pertaining to motherhood, but no answer approached me as exceptions present everywhere in this world. Life is a horse and luck is its reins. Children are abandoned entered my dictionary of experiences. I learned about woman and her liberty from my wife and I discovered woman and her affection from my mother stood like a rock to foster another me – my son.



My life kept me on wheels. I learned what it takes to be woman and what it takes to be man without one with a child, but what pained me was to discover what it takes to be without mother. It kills one many times and gives birth him again with a promise to die soon and reborn. It burns one to the extent that pity becomes his name. It gives him no choice, but tolerate.



The society mirrored me that I would not be family without a woman and my mother promised me to be a helping hand forever in bringing up my child. The nymph was no where so I decided to marry once again. Soon I discovered a new woman.



Part one end ( cont)



© Copyright 2010 HUNZA (faraz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725460-Memories-from-past