*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725843-Men
Rated: 18+ · Article · Emotional · #1725843
A day in the life of living with a man...no explination needed...
Have you ever thought that moving in with the man you've fallin in love with would be oh so great? I thought the same thing until I actually moved in with boyfriend, now fiance, then I really started to learn. Living with men can be great, on occasion, but most of the time it feels like your burning in hell. See I live with my fiance and struggle with depression at the same time. I seem to struggle everyday with this matter but while he and I may not get along I still love him. Sometimes I wonder about my relationship with him then he makes up for everything or anything. It's only when I start to cry that he's realized somethings wrong. I've realized by now that all relationships struggle and everyone has there fair share of problems, I just never realized all the problems that wold arise when your living with someone you love.
© Copyright 2010 Mrs.Miller (csterzer88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725843-Men