*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725896-Crack
Rated: ASR · Draft · Horror/Scary · #1725896
Wonders of mystery, clues of the night.
She sat there, Magenta Carlson of course. Mag is a different girl, she stroke her long blonde-white silvery hair every 6 hours, she never wore makeup, she always would wear 2 different colors for her upper body and her lower body.
"Maggie!" Magenta younger brother would hop onto her back, holding tighting against Magenta neck with his bony arms.
"Ben, stop!" She uncurled the Ben's fingers and then hugged him tight. "Was the camp fun? Why are you here so early by the way." Asked Magenta after she quickly kissed her mother and father cheek's.
"They found a dead body under the camp! It was so freaky! Maggie, I couldn't see it because I was at the back but I heard the older kids screaming and whispering about a dead body. Me and my friend Joe started to scare people," said Ben.
"Joe and I, Ben!" Magenta reported and then ruffled his hair. "Dead body huh? That's interesting! Who was it?"
"Amelia Jones! I think, she's the 15 year old I...think?" Ben said as he munched on his juicy apple. "A-amelia?" Magenta blood ran cold, her heart is beating 10x the normal pace and she started to sweat.
"Benson!" The mother smacked his head as he yelped in pain, Magenta sat down on a bench. "Mary calm down, it was an accident, alright?" The father rubbed the mothers arm.

Amelia Jones, 15, 5'3 long black hair, green eyes. Missing.
Magenta still couldn't breathe. She saw her, everywhere in her nightmares.
"Please! Please stop! My parents have money, Im sorry!" Amelia begged as Magenta swinged her arm to Amelia's head. CRACK!
"PLEASE!" Amelia begged. CRACK CRACK Amelia whimpered as the pain rushed into her body, with one final blow she was dead.
"I-I I killed her!" Magenta screamed, her face pale, she could feel her heartbeat.
"Its like Edgar Poe all over again! Oh my..." Magenta looked down to her wrist. They were bleeding, blood running down her arm.
"MAGENTA!"
"MAGGIE!"
"MAG!"
That was all she heard before the darkness ate her.
© Copyright 2010 Mystery (cherry10344 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725896-Crack