*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725988-What-he-left-behind-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by eliz02
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Romance/Love · #1725988
Chapter 2:Bella's hunt and meeting the visitor
CHAPTER 2

At the back of the Volturi's area and palace, there's a small wildlife where I usually hunt. The variety of 'food' isn't exactly large - atleast there's few mountain lions.

As I dropped the limp and bloodless body of the lion I just consumed, I let myself think about it again. No, not really it but them. The family I dreamt of joining.

The Cullens.

The hole in my dead heart ached again like it usually do whenever I let myself think about them.

God, I wonder what they are doing now? Carlisle is probably still a doctor, Esme the same, Alice still as energetic and lively as ever, Rosalie as beautiful as ever, Emmet as big and scary looking but happy-go-lucky, Jasper - I flinched. Last time I saw him, he almost attack me. Because of my stupidness. Then there's him.

Has he forgotten me already? Does he still remebers me? Huh. Maybe not. I guess he has forgotten me completely.

A sob broke out from me and tears that couldn't fall starts to gather in my eyes.

I'm pretty much full anyway so I let myself grieve for a little while before going back to the palace again. My daughters can't take my sulkiness so I grieve when I'm alone. They have been through a lot already and I can't loose them like the way I loose them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The twins were in the throne room already when I got back. Once again, they were playing their dolls but they ran to me when they saw me.

"Momma!" They squealed as they hug me and I picked them up.

"Aro said we're going to have a visitor." Nessie said, playing with my hair.

"Yes, momma. Do you know who's the visitor?" Carlie asked, looking at my eyes. "Your eyes are so pretty."

"Thank you. But no, I don't know the visitor. We'll get to know him or her later." I said then walked to Jane who just entered the room.

"Bella. There you are. I see your full now." she said, acknowledging my eyes.

"Yes, Jane. When's the visitor coming?"

"About a minute. Heidi fetched him."

"Should we hide them?" I asked referring to the girls. Whenever a vampire visits, we usually put them to their rooms.

"No, I don't think that's necessary." Jane said with a hint of something in her tone. Like she's hiding something.

"Jane, what's going on?"

"Oh, nothing to worry about, Bella. Let's just say you're going to love the visitor."She said then pushed me to the chairs of the masters. We stood there still as we heard voices outside - the visitor's being greeted by Gianna, the receptionist of the Volturi who is a human.

"They're here."

"I'll get Aro." I said then turned to the door leading to the hallway of rooms. Nessie and Carlie came with me.

"Be fast and cautious Bella." She winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

I knocked on the door of Aro's room when we got there.

"Aro, the visitor is here."

Aro then stepped out, smiled at me then said, "Come now. Let's welcome him."

We were about to step to the door to the throne room when Carlie said, "Momma, do you have any chocolates there?"

I laughed. I almost forgot the chocolates I made.

"Aro, I'll be back in a second. Do you mind?" I asked him looking at the girls who were looking at me expectantly.

"Absolutely. Come my dear Nessie and Carlie. Your mother will get your treats then follow us. Let us welcome the visitor." Nessie and Carlie smiled, held Aro's hands, then went to the throne room.

I ran to the kitchen to get the chocolates. Good thing I made them, I thought. Or else I would have to suffer from cranky twins.

I got the chocos and then ran to the throne room. I heard them talking already.

"Are you a vampire?" I heard Carlie asked.

"Yes, my dear one." the visitor replied. "Are you?"

"No we're not." that's Nessie.

I barged into the room saying "Hey Ness and Carls, I got your cho - " I stopped short when I saw the visitor.

Oh, my God. Is this happening? I thought to myself as I look into a pair of gold eyes before me.
© Copyright 2010 eliz02 (eliz02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725988-What-he-left-behind-Chapter-2