*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728331-Gum-Thats-Lost-Its-Flavor
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1728331
Sunny was Daina's (fic. char.) lover, but she spat her out like gum that lost its flavor.
Disclaimer: I do not own Sunny. OR Eli or Sooyoung.

Genre: Broken love, angst

Warnings: girlxgirl love, hints of sex, attemps of suicide

Summary: Sunny dumped Daina and she learns things. She knows Sooyoung and Eli went through the same thing. She learns Sooyoung loves Daina but still loves Sunny. In fact,  they all still love Sunny. Yet only Daina never saw or noticed Sunny only wanted sex. In the end, Daina is scarred for life knowing she was just a piece of gum that lost its flavor.

A/N: I don't hate Sunny, I love her so much. Especially Sooyoung and Eli and I have full respect for their managers. This was out of inspiration of Mworago, Eli saying Sunny was cute, and I'm a fan of Sooyoung/Sunny pairing. If you feel offensive towards anything, just know that I'm anti-nothing. I HATE NO ONE.



__________

Daina Kado was an old American Japanese friend of Sunny. After moving to Korea, Sunny and Daina already hit it off. Daina never noticed that the cute little girl only wanted sex.





I stand on a building. I feel the breeze on my skin. Slowly the wind touching me reminds me of Sunny's small hands tracing and rubbing onto me. I slowly hear her voice moaning my name and telling me meaningless things that actually sounded real to me months ago. I hear her giggle and telling me what I'm about to do is stupid.



That's when I start to back away from the edge. And my mouth starts to understand, once the bitter taste of the wind kicks in, what it's like to taste a piece of gum that's lost its flavor.



...



I sit down in a corner and put two handfuls of pills in my coffee. I look around the cafe and see countless couples talking and laughing amongst themselves. My hot beverage melts my pills almost instantly. I wrap my hand around the cup. The heat touches my cold skin. I imagine holding Sunny's hand and touching her cheek. Skipping to a scene in bed where we're panting and sweating. My hand softly touches Sunny's beautiful exposed skin. She's telling me not to stop.



The pills are almost done melting, but my heated hand only tosses it to a trash on my way out. My hand now knows what it's to feel heat and let your body feel it, but your heart never feels that warmth. My hand knows the fire that's lost its warmth.



...



I slowly get into the tub, not even remembering if it was hot or cold. I dunk my head in the water and start to breath. I start sucking and panting as my lungs burn. Then I stop struggling, my lips feel tingly and I see an aura of Sunny touching my lips. I know I'm not the one touching my lips because my hands are clenching the edges of the bath tub. I feel soft lips onto mine and my imagination starts to respond. I feel Sunny touching me and my hands clench harder. I feel the sensation I felt before with Sunny. She pulls away, fingers still touching my lips, and pulls me out of the water.



I start coughing like Hell and I try everything to breathe again. I look at my body and touch my lips. My lips have felt the touch that never dies, but the touch that is only an imagination. An imagination that the water can't even kill... but encourage.



...



I slowly start my lighter and drop it onto the carpet of my house. I stand in my spot and let the fire engulf my body. But I open my once closed eyes and see myself in a clean, quiet place. The doorbell rings and I hesitate to answer. I open the door and Sunny jumps into my arms. I closed the door and don't lock it. Sunny drags me to my bedroom and we already hit it off. After awhile I hear her whisper, "I love you..."



That's when my ears realize they have always felt nothing but the air coming to their ears and the words were nothing. Just air passing by, just like Sunny.



...



Sooyoung looks at me in my hospital bed and kisses me. I respond but only to be walked in on by none other then Sunny herself.



I can even hear Sooyoung mutter, "Cockblocker."



Slowly I feel myself hurl in a trash can. Sooyoung is already by my side to pull my hair back. After I'm done, Sunny kindly hands me a piece of gum. Their manager just walked in to say that they had a schedule to maintain.



However, I chew the gum... and spit it next to Sunny. I bitterly mutter, "That's exactly what you did to me. You chewed me up, tasted my texture, and spat me out once I lost my flavor."



And right on cue, U-Kiss' Mworago goes off on the speakers of my cell phone and Eli raps, "... You spat me out like a gum that's lost its flavor..."



I lean in closer to the cute girl and whisper, "I bet Eli and I feel the same thing. I know exactly what you did with him too. Except, I actually believed you loved me."



I look into her eyes and show her my burnt chest. Now my heart knows the true meaning of being burned. But the only thing I'll remember is being an everyday thing...



Chewing a piece of gum, and spitting it out once its lost its flavor..."
© Copyright 2010 LoudOne (loudone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728331-Gum-Thats-Lost-Its-Flavor