*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728638-Who-wears-crocs-during-winter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Environment · #1728638
Random description of a stranger.
I can't say what it is that made me take notice. She is perhaps mildly attractive at best. She is dressed rather stylishly in my opinion perhaps that is what brought her to my attention. I was playing go - looking at circles on a screen to some. At any rate, she managed to get my attention briefly. I wasn't sure whether or not she was aware of my attention so I quickly went back to my game and then I thought, "Who wears crocs in the winter?" It was at this point that I thought I would write a description of her for my own amusement. I think that I may have seen her before in this same bus station once. I can't remember. I was going to start from the crocs going up to her face, but she's left and now I have to try and go from memory...

She has long brown hair about shoulder length that falls about her shoulders neatly like a silk veil. It is very well maintained and makes one think of a highly awarded show horse. Her eyes are her least attractive feature. They seem to scream for your eyes to meet them which one might think would be inviting, but her natural expression is quite formible. Just sitting there, she looks as though she could conjure an evil glare in an instance, but that is probably more a result of an unconscious defensiveness one gets in certain public places. These piercing eyes are a blue-green color that seems to fade into her overall presence. Her clothes are darken in the unnatural light of the bus station and the overcast light fighting to escape the cold of the outside world. Her woolen coat has puffed somewhat bushy bell bottom style sleeves.
© Copyright 2010 Zesales (zesales at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728638-Who-wears-crocs-during-winter