*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728708-Nonsense
Rated: E · Thesis · Nonsense · #1728708
Something you don't have to think about.
         It is with my extreme pleasure that I will be announcing to whomever yet no one, that today I shall be denouncing all logic. I will have given up all possible sense today, although previously I have had none. However how is it possible to have some of something that you had already given up? Once giving up all sense, it is likely to say that you don’t have any, therefore you can’t fully claim to have ever had something you currently don’t have without proof, and since while reading this, there is no proof that I have ever had any sense, I implore you to read this once without thinking, and take it for what it is and nothing more. Don’t try and make sense of this; what sense does it make to try and make sense of something that was never meant to make sense in the first place? On the contrary, it would make sense, seeing as the purpose of this is to make no sense, trying to make sense of what you read would make no sense, thus making sense; they call that a paradox, and you’ve just read one.
© Copyright 2010 Fred Huddle (kudosampson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728708-Nonsense