*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730674-e-love----Chapter-15
Rated: E · Novel · Contest · #1730674
After subscribing to a relationship site their lives changed. This is how it all started!
15

LOVE ASK RAKKAUS AMOUR LASKA SZERETET MILESTIBA LIEFDE DIE LIEBE DRAGASTE AST AMORE SAYANG KAERLIGHED ARMASTUS MEIL LJUBEZEN ZAMITOWANIE UTHANDO AHAVA KARLEK AMOR

and


喜爱  حُب  愛  애정  любовь  αγάπη


The word LOVE in so many different languages!




Christina clapped her hands in glee, rereading Butchie's sentence over and over again. He was coming to her! She felt so warm and fulfilled. She truly believed that love was a magic word and works miracles. He was coming to her and she would be there with open arms to receive him in her heart. She was both surprised and proud. Meu Deus!

He's coming to see me! I've never been the happiest! And she remembered her conclusions about happiness...You must DO something, it's really true. She did and so did he (or he was going to do it soon ...). He was changing HIS STORY and therefore, changing HER STORY and their Johnny Walker (even though she hated Scotch whiskey it was a funny way of saying it) or their Walk of Life. He was walking toward her and they had built the magic path, they were crossing bridges never crossed before, never trespassed, yes, trespassed, as if we, human beings, were afraid of our pursuit to happiness and love, as if we denied ourselves a reachable happiness. Yes, being that bold to change our own lives!

Sometimes we are so confused by everyday things that we don't see or understand some of the seemingly simplest and most obvious little things. One of the apparently obvious little things that even in modern times and not as straightforward as it looks at first sight is: TO CHANGE. People are afraid of changes... because of two little questions that human beings constantly ask themselves when they have to change:

1) And IF...?

(We ask this question about 5 times a day...why do we do this?)

and...

2) What am I to DO?

(We worry and are constantly insecure with and about these two questions more than money, health or future. What am I to do? We are not capable of deciding in a flash of a second, yet it would make all the difference in our lives. We know this but we don't see or pretend not to see the alignment of forces and solutions laid in front of us)

She remembered going, many years before, with her friend Else, to see a big, fat, weird woman in the other side of town, in a place called Sobradinho. She would remember this meeting many years later...and observe the mystifying, intriguing, fascinating, uncovering insights, predictions and coincidences that that long sinister gypsy spiritual consultation had done to her; how all that chiromancy, crystallomancy, Jogo de Búzios and palm reading had deeply affected her. All this in the name of love. Or, was it mere curiosity? She would discover years later...



Words: 516







© Copyright 2010 ChrisDaltro-Chasing Moonbeams (chrisdaltro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730674-e-love----Chapter-15