*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730913-The-Last-Kiss
Rated: E · Monologue · Death · #1730913
I woke up in tears because of this dream and I had to write it down.
         Everything is in a moment; the first time you walk, your first day at school, the first time you go out on a date, or your first kiss...what about your last kiss? Not as famous as the first kiss but it's definitely more significant. It may seem kind of crazy to say such a thing but your last kiss is something you'll never forget because if it's your last that means something had to happen for you not to be able to do it again. My last kiss was in the rain. I was seventeen and it was with this guy named Donavan Smith. He was really sweet, one of those guys who is really cool in front of everybody but behind close doors he's a completely different person...kind, sensitive, dorky, and absolutely amazing. He was saying goodbye because he was moving the next day.          

We were in front of my garage and he told me, "I really wish I didn't have to leave you but I don't have a choice. Baby I promise that we will see each other again...will you wait for me?" Of course, I said yes...and I have. I promised I would...he gave me, my last kiss...then he got hit...a drunk driver came out of nowhere and swerved into my garage right toward me and before I could get hit he pushed me out of the way. He was instantly crushed by the car...I never kissed another guy again...
© Copyright 2010 Madisyn Leigh (kiss0of0death at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730913-The-Last-Kiss