*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731391-You-Will-Regret-This
by Angel
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1731391
A short story made for the Daily Flash Fiction Contest-December 8,2010
I went flying through the tree's feeling the wind choke me, but I could not stop. I had to get to my father before it was too late. “Your going to regret this!” My sister yelled to me as we continued to run. “No, I'm not! I have to see dad!” I yelled to her. I had to slow myself down or I was going to fall over flat before the night was over. “You know there after you right?” She questioned me as I shot a glare back in her direction and almost tripped over a rock. “Yes, I know. Don't remind me” I warned. Just as I said that I heard a high pitched scream as something big and black flew overhead and then disappeared. “There closer!!!!!!!!” My little sister exclaimed frantically. “I know!” I yelled back as 5 of these big black creatures landed in front of my face. My little sister looked at me as I pulled my sward from my sheath. “David...are you strong enough to fight them all of by yourself?” I looked at her as one of the beasts started moving forward. “I will have to be....duck!!” I yelled as she instinctively dropped her head just as one of the things made a swipe at her. I quickly stabbed one of the “things” before it came any closer and it dropped to the ground. Another one came forward and soon had me pinned to a tree by the sword. “I told you, you'd regret this...” My little sister said as she turned into ont of the big black creatures herself.
© Copyright 2010 Angel (godsgirl01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731391-You-Will-Regret-This