*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732632-Stab
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MrTodd
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #1732632
Given: A man stabs a homeless woman in the head as she performs a sexual act.
“A man stabs a homeless woman in the head as she is performing a sexual act on him in exchange for a place to sleep.”



There was something indiscernible about her; perhaps it was the slag drum of her PayLess heels along the pavement and the cellulite bulging from beneath an all too short red pin skirt at three A.M.  Not that it was uneasy to discern her field of practice but that it might be more difficult to identify such a meandering soul.  I parked the car a few feet in front of her and flickered the brights.

“You want a place to rest your head?”  She nodded. 

         In the back seat of my baby blue 52’ Ford Thunderbird-her head in my clutches and my cock overwhelming her throat I wondered what it would feel like to feel such an act in reverse.  I tugged at her hair and twisted her neck and reveled in her gags.  With one hand I contemplated my pocket knife, feeling the cold hard ridges of the handle beneath my callous fingers.  With each draw spit dribbled from her gaping hole and her breasts palpated like pink mounds of Jell-o in the background.  The zipper of my Levi’s pinched her lips and at the sight of her blood I concluded what I must do. 

         I jutted forward pinning her head between my thighs and testes and the hard leather backing of the front seat.  My pocket knife gleamed over her in a horror film cliché.  Her eyes bulged with consternation and uncertainty as I chuckled at her misgiving.

         The mouth parted and eyes clenched as if they were holding onto something significant.  Her body attempted to flail under me.  I jammed her mouth like a stuck door and down came my hand in captions like the flickering of a strobe.  The knife slid through her cranium, I barely felt the clash.  I felt her throat constrict around my penis as I watched the blood trickle down her forehead.  With my head cocked I looked to her in her last gargles, there was a streak of splattered red across the front of my white shirt, I could smell the sweat, saliva, blood and cum-I was euphoric.  I felt like a god. 

         The back seat was harder than I remembered.  Her body flopped to the right and thudded on the floor board.  Beads of exasperation rolled down my back and face, they smelt of the sea.  The darkness embraced my eyes and filled me with breath.  I grabbed her by her matted hair and pulled her head between my shaking knees.  I yanked the knife free from her skull and stuck it in her throat; it sprayed out liquid rubies across my contorted face.  The knife caught on flesh then flesh gave again and again and her blood flowed freely across my exposed lap.  From the open throat I could hear what sounded like slurping through a straw.  Half way through and I could see her hollow bloody neck and it waited to be filled.

         Then just as I was about to indulge myself your fist came upon and broke up the fog on my window.  I knew that was the end it- of everything; but I was satisfied, so I opened the door and when you saw the blood your eyes got so big I thought they might explode.  As I stepped out of the car and her body flopped onto the pavement her heels had scrapped you stepped back with such an awesome grimace chiseled into your face.  I heard a cracking voice from the radio; it must’ve reminded you of the reality present because you ran to your car and called for backup.  I surrendered to your blue uniform.   

© Copyright 2010 MrTodd (stephentodd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732632-Stab