*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732736-In-the-pursuit-of-passion
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1732736
What price do you have to pay for the ultimate thrill?
         „It was supposed to be a night we would always remember!” Sabina shouted  from that dark, desolate corner of her mind, where she would  retreat when her body froze of panic. She screamed over and over  again, not caring that no one hears her. Powerless to stop her body dangling back and forth, she sat in a pool of blood and semi digested food,  still flowing from the eviscerated guts of Michael.

         Where did it all go wrong?! she mumbled,  shaking  from the shock and the intense cold, amplified by the sweat beads covering her pale skin. Like Humpty Dumpty, the memory of  recent events was fragmented, begging to be put back together if she was to escape this wretched place.

         Five hours ago, we were enjoying dinner, celebrating one year since  I've opened my legs to Michael, experiencing the first orgasms of my life. Sure, I've had sex before, but with Mikey, it was something completely different. He could screw me for five, six hours before cumming even once. Most men think they're God's gift to women, despite their utter failure to satisfy, but my Mikey.. oh my God! Her train of thought got instantly derailed by the waves of tears bursting out of her eyes, while also snorting her running nose. Luckily, she could now move

         She stood up with one hand covering the mouth trying to stop the vomit that promised to overflow her throat.
         Ok, get it together Sabina, you need to find a way out. Focus, what happened next?
         An hour later, we were in the car heading home. Ready for a night of extreme pleasure, i could hardly stop myself from unzipping him right there on the driver's seat. At the corner of Wiley's and Grustoff, we turned right instead of left. I then knew that he prepared something surprising, like the time he woke me up  for a midnight balloon flight, and fucked my eyes out in the basket.

         Walking down a dark corridor, the unease was so strong, she could feel the pain caused by it moving under her skin.
         We found ourselves completely naked in the living room of an old, broken down house. The decor was something pulled out of a horror movie, accentuated by the gloomish light of the moon  piercing the darkness. I felt disturbed, but  for exactly these feelings  Michael and me are.. were together. He said:
         - Do you trust me?
         - With my soul.
         - Tonight we  redefine  „carnal pleasure”, by conjuring an incubus and a succubus to ravish us.
         I knew the terms, having studied occultism in my youth, though purely for fun. Incubus and succubus are demons which inhabit humans  to seduce souls via sexual intercourse. I love roleplaying, so i took the written incantation to recite. Mike took out a bowl from behind the table. „Goat blood” he said and i shivered. I poured half on him, while he recited. He did the same to me.

         He started pounding me, and i felt ravished. The air turned cold, but i did not care. Then it happened. My vision became blurry, my head heavy. I felt  pressure all over my body. My mind filled up with gruesome imagery and a strange, sensual female voice.Then i knew. I wasn't alone. I could see, i could feel, though i could not move. But She could.

         The sex went on for hours. My legs were wrapped around his waist, with my hands around his shoulders. And then, the horror...My hands repositioned around his neck choking him. My mouth released a devilish laughter. He smiled, and kept smiling when She got a rusty butchers knife from the kitchen and cut his insides. When She was satisfied, She laughed again and the pressure disappeared.

         Sabina reached the door, but a dragging sound made her turn around. Michael was standing two feet away, with his guts still hanging.
        - Where do you think you're going? I haven't cum yet. Then He smiled.
© Copyright 2010 serdinian (serdinian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732736-In-the-pursuit-of-passion