*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733481-A-bad-night
Rated: E · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1733481
this is a story about alli and her mom go to visit Alli's stepdad and his family.
"I cant wait to meet my stepdad and granma and grandma"I said getting into my mothers car.

"There gonna love you Alli.Her mother replied.

"Is this what they live in?"

"Yes dear"

"Why is this place so dirty"

"You must be Alli"said Willaim(my step dad) as he picked me up.

"Hi Alli" said my new step grandma and Grandpa.

"How about we take Raymond(grandpa) to work then we go to the beach"Sherry(my grandma) said.

"ok"

Thats just what we did we got in the car drove Raymond to work,he worked at Bennigs a little green bar. I felt bad for my grandma and grandpa.They were really poor.



The beach is beautiful i thought to myself.The sand felt so cold on my feet but it was a nice feeling.I loved the sand feeling so much i decided to barry myself in it.





"Alli you hungry?"Willaim asked

"Yeah"I replied



As we walked to the reasturant i knew to things one i loved Sav vanah ,Georgia and 2 i liked my new family.





"May i take your oder?"the waiter asked

we all odered seafood,but we didnt all ored the same thing to drink my mom had odered achol and so had willam and sherry.

As we ate and drank i noticed that everyone kept odering achol.I was worried so i ran into the bathroom crying.No one seemed to notice,after about 10 minutes crying in the bathroom i got out and peeked around the corner and saw my mom on the table smaking her butt and flirting with a bunch of guys.

I decided to walk to the table and ask if we can just leave.

They said we could so we did ,and what a mistake My mom drove and was drunk and kept swiving when we got to a gas station william asked if he could drive my mom and him had a huge fight and finally she told him to get out of the car ,but about five minutes after he left me and my mom went out looking for him,I went with her but every step she pughed up achol. She and I evenually gave up. We went back to my grandmas and william came climing through the window.My mom started hitting and yelling at him.I tryed to stop her but i couldnt then ,William went to the bathroom and started cutting himself with a knife.I called my grandma on my moms cellphone.My granmdma was very mad at my mom and told me everything would be ok.When i got back to the room my mom and william were still yelling and my mom said that tomorro were going to stay with her friend Ericia.It was very hard to sleep that night but i got an hour or so.The next day my mom and William forgave each other.About two months after i lefted to go live with my real dad and i relized i didnt need my mom.



© Copyright 2010 allison baker (alli9034 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733481-A-bad-night