*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733517-01-Draft
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Fantasy · #1733517
Written in 3o mins. Just another draft. My brain baby.
James Rorholm isn't the popular athletic jock and Telon Gallagher is in not the cheerleader-type. Neither is a part of the "in" crowd, but both were fairly known. James, tall at 6'7", handsome, and very artistically talented, is known for his paintings and sculptures that sell well at auction. Telon, the oddball, the weirdo. Not that she isn't a good person, just socially awkward. Word got out that Telon believes she's a witch and that she hates Christanity, the popular religion within their small town. Not the truth, but not a whole lie. Telon IS a witch, Faery Wiccan, to be exact, but she doesn't hate the Christianity nor does she hate Christians. In fact, she was Christian for the majority of her life. Being a spiritual person, Telon simply wanted to learn of other religions before commiting to just one. It just happened that she was more spiritually attuned to Wicca. It was a secret, one she entrusted to a select group of close friends, or so she thought. Word got out, truth was stretched, and rumors spread like forest fire. It was out of her hands. People claimed that Telon had the ability to converse with spirits and raise the dead. Now, Telon cannot converse with spirits, but she can sense them and their emotions at their time of death, and Telon can NOT raise the dead, But boy, would she love to.

James was sitting at the base of a tombstone, sketchbook in lap, pencil in hand. He was sitting on his grandmother's grave; imagining how he would spend the time, if she was given just one more day on earth. She had been the only family he had ever known. When she had died, only 5 months ago, he felt as if his world shattered. Since then, he just breezed through life without a care. Everyday the same: mindless driving for hours at a time and sitting in the cemetery, sketching memories that remained of his late grandmother. But this particular day, whilst staring off into the distance, it went unnoticed that someone had joined him.

"She wants you to live life…"
© Copyright 2010 Lumiere D'etoile (lumieredetoile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733517-01-Draft