*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734255-Taras-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zani
Rated: 13+ · Documentary · Emotional · #1734255
The short life story of a 14 year old girl

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23621646

This is Tara and she had the tendency to become very depressed, very often.
One night, almost a week before her birthday, her mother tells her that they would not be able to celebrate it on her birthday, because she had to work. Tara immediately went from being excited, to upset. Since her birthday was so close to the holidays, she usually got 1 gift, and usually celebrated on a different day and usually with another person’s birthday included. She never felt as if she had her one special day, feel like hers. She would sit alone on that day and blow out a candle, wishing for the same thing. For her mother to come down from the cloud she’s on with her boyfriend, and see what’s happening to her daughter. To see her daughters depressions gets worse and help it. She also wished that her mother would stop thinking that a few hours a week of affection was ever enough to fill the empty void in her life. Every night she would cry and silently cry out for her mom, the one person who she thought should be there and see what was happening. The girl mind would scream and would block everyone else out except for her mom. She would ask to go places with her mom all the time, only to be turned down for her mother boyfriend. She would mention multiple times that she would need help, but her mother tuned her out, troubled with work and love. But not for the person her boyfriend was, but for a more sexual reason. Her best friend would always say, it’s going to get better, your mom loves you, she has the right to love her boyfriend, EST.… And once she would return home, she would finally answer her friend saying, ‘NO IT’S NOT GOING TO GET BETTER! If she really loved me, she would be more involved in my life, and no I don’t think she has the right to love him, when I told her I didn’t want him here! I SHOULD COME BEFORE ANY MAN!!!! IM HER DAUGHTER!’ but no one would listen but her dog. This is a true story, and this girl needs help before she does something she regrets doing.
© Copyright 2010 Zani (luvly_bones13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734255-Taras-Story