*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734375-YW-ch-3-The-Pretty-Boy
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #1734375
The parents have accidently allowed Adit to stay among their daughter. Bad parents!!!
Before I continue with the third chapter I have to give a big thanks to some mystery person out there. They gave me an upgraded account, something my mom and dad wouldn’t let me spend my money on because they think it‘s a waste. They gave me a way to expand my dream! When I got the message I couldn’t even breath. Thank you so much. Even though it may seem so little to some out there to me it’s the world.
Without further a do, here’s chapter three

~~~
         “ There. You’re beautiful!” Miller piped as she handed Adit a hand mirror. He almost crumpled over and died as his new self reflected back to him. “ Oh god.” Groaning, he lowered the mirror. The girl she had made him out to be had short black pig-tails tied off by long, satin, pink ribbons. Pink blush covered his cheeks, and he was clad in a pink party dress covered frills. Even his nails were topped with two coats of flamingo pink nail polish. He felt like a part of her room.

         “ Why do I have to dress like this again?” “ My parents would commit homicide if they knew a boy was in my room. You’re my new best girlfriend, Abby, from one of the lame home school get-togethers they force me to go to.” “ You’re home-schooled?” He asked with a lift of the brow. “Yup.”

         He shrugged his shoulders and watched her disappear through the room doors. Looking in the mirror again, he wondered if their little scheme would really work.  He was dressed like a girl, but he still had dominate male features. Not to mention the lack of curves. If it did work he’d be sleeping under the roof of this house for who knew how long. If it didn’t he, the wish, would be pointless.
         
         “ And, if you proved to be pointless, you would vanish into thin air,” an unknown voice sounded. Adit almost fell from the vanity chair which he was seated, causing the dress to rustle. “ Don’t worry,” the voice spoke again. “ I’m just in your head.” He stood stark still in the midst of confusion. So was this like his conscience or something? “ Not at all. I’m The Wish Master. I control what wishes do and don’t come true. I created you.” So that’s where he came from? The muscles in his body began to relax and his heart rate decreased. “ If you fail to do as she has wished you vanish. After she no longer needs you, you vanish. I the end you’re just gone. That’s the catch to all wishes, they can’t last forever.” Adit sat in thought, not surprised or scared of his bitter end. He was worried about Miller’s reaction. “ Well what about her, Wish Master. Won’t taking my from her life so suddenly heart her worse than if I’d never come.” The Wish Master sat in silence for a bit before answering in a low voice. “ That’s the price she must pay, and you cannot tell her of your end or you will-” “ Disappear. I got it, but how will I know when the end is near?” “ You will know.” it answered.

         At that instance he heard Miller’s voice rise as she approached room with her parents in tow.

         “ She really is a good friend.” Miller beamed as she pulled her mother along by the arm with her dad lagging far behind. His fingers were busy clicking away at his cell phone’s keys. “ I told her parents she could stay with us while they’re on vacation. Is that okay?” Her parents wouldn’t be doing any more work than what they already did. The butlers and maids were held responsible for her care and needs. Miller pushed the door aside to reveal “Abby” sitting quietly at the vanity across the room. “ Oh, well, hello there dear.,” her mother managed while putting on her award- winning fake smile. “ I’m Mrs. Towns and this is my husband,” she introduced him right as he stumbled in through the doors. “ Mr. Towns. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Please enjoy your stay here at our home.” Adit replied in a voice as girly as he could manage along with a half grin. “ Thank you so very much.” With that, Mr. and Mrs. Towns rushed from the room, happy to be free from they’re daughter.

         “ That’s it,” Adit breathed, shocked. “ No questions, phone numbers, anything?” Miller stared at the door awhile before answering. “ They don’t care. How do you know about phones and stuff anyway? You just got here yesterday! You haven’t  been someone’s wish before have you?” her voice switched from surprised to accusing. “ I just know.” and answered the first question. “ And no. I’m your’s only.’

         Miller paced the room a bit, thumb on her lower lip, before coming to a stop in front of him. “ Now what?” she was so cute when she thought. He gave her a lopsided grin and pulled the ribbons from his hair, letting it fall a to the nape of his neck. Coming to stand in front of her, he bent down at eye level only inches away from her. She froze, totally lost in his eyes. “ we make your dream come true.” he whispered. “ After I get out of the clothes.” He stood up straight and stretched. “ How do I get out of this thing?”
© Copyright 2010 Shiney Day (eyesee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734375-YW-ch-3-The-Pretty-Boy