*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736241-Blame-Yourself
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #1736241
we always blame others but we should blame ourselves
Whatever we do, we always expect that it will make us happy in some way or the other. Naturally when the things goes as per our expectations we are happy and when not we become sad or depressed. Now, let me analyze the behavioral pattern attached with such events.

Let me start with a very obvious one (i.e. when we are sad). In this case the behavior is quite common. We usually try to find something to which we can BLAME for the sadness. Something may be a person, animal, God or any dead things or even sometimes intangible things. Well, whom or what we BLAME is of least importance, the importance lays in the point that ‘WE BLAME’. Here we need to think that whomever we are blaming are they really responsible for ours sadness. NO, they are not responsible. We blame them because we think so. But then the question comes in our mind ‘WHOM TO BLAME’. So I will give you the answer, just keep on reading.

The answer is ‘YOU’. Yes, you are the only and only ‘THING’ responsible for the depression you are in. Let me give a very common example of a black cat. When a black cat crosses the road and if we cross the road after her, the whole day cat is BLAMED for the bad things happen with us. We never blame ourselves and thus we keep on facing new problems. I mean to say that we can never come out of our problems until and unless we blame ourselves. Once we start blaming ourselves and start changing our deeds as per that we get shifted to the track of HAPPINESS. While, blaming your mom for getting late for office, your professor for getting less marks, your friend for getting punished, your God for your depression or anything for anything will fetch you nothing but fmake you fall into more and more abysmal trouble.

BLAME YOURSELF, THINK, IMPROVE YOURSELF and FINALLY BE HAPPY!

(To be continued………..)I will come back soon with the behavioral patterns of a person when they are happy…………………till then be happy
© Copyright 2010 abhishek (abhisheknit06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736241-Blame-Yourself