*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736700-There-Once-Was-Three-chapter-1
by rae .n
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Fantasy · #1736700
there is love for the princesses.
                                          CHAPTER 1
Once upon a big land there were three completely different princesses. One was named tiffa and she was a artist she loved drawing she had beautiful long blonde hair that she wore in a pony tail all the time she wore a cream silk robe with pearls on her neck but her father was Zeus god of all gods ruler of Mount Olympus he was great and powerful he had a wife named Hera and she was almost as beautiful as her daughter tiffa. And then there was the daughter of Hades ruler of the underworld and her name was moriko she had long raven hair more beautiful than a raven its self she had a long black dress with a hood which she weared often her mother was persephone and a dog named Cerberus. And then there was the shortest off them all but ironically
the eldest her name was Rennie she had short chestnut hair with waves like the sea she lived with her father and mother Amphitrite who was very beautiful Rennie wore a pink and green robe like her mothers.
                                     
"Tiffa come down here at this moment" tiffa walks down the stairs still brushing it from awakening her slumber "what have you been doing up there your cousins have been here for almost a hour and were already done eating" "sorry mother didn't mean to upset you" tiffa says with a soft tone while bunching her hair in one hand and putting it in her normal pony tail "yea mother didn't mean to upset you" moriko says with a snark" "SILENCE" Hera says "Hey tiffa whats up" Rennie says  "ok we need to get to our classes we will see you all later" tiffa says "oh hey Rennie"
"DAD" yelled moriko "don't forget to feed Cerberus" reminding her father as she walked out the door
"I wont don't worry i wont" her father said as he stood their at the table with his brothers as they also watched their daughters leave as the door shut they all started thinking of the day they knew they had daughters.
Rennie was born first 2 weeks older than the others she had short brown hair with waves in it she was a mothers girl from the day she was born she was also close to her aunt Hera and cousin tiffa
the day Rennie was born the hole sea gathered to see the birth of the princess at first everyone believed that Rennie wasn't gonna make it they didn't think her mother was either but they both did with just one miner imperfection which is shes short but shes got so many other things going for her like the fact that her mom is a nymph so she has bronze skin and blue eyes.
Moriko how ever was a different story her parents rather enjoy pain so it was more to them a very sexy moment in Hades eyes but to persephone is was joy when they realized it was a girl they were surprised because they thought persephone was bearing a boy but she wasn't instead they were bearing a beautiful raven headed girl with red eyes.
Tiffa was your normal princess birth she was a beautiful girl with blonde hair and green eyes white skin but as she got a little older they started to notice that she wasn't acting like a princess she didn't want her hair curled or any of those things and wasn't even interested in boys now i know what your thinking but she likes guys just doesn't believe in the hole you need a man to rule.
"hello moriko" says Desmond who has a crush on Moriko, "hi" Moriko says in a non caring way
"did you do that potions assignment" asks Desmond " no i uh didn't when you Hades daughter you dont really care about those things" Moriko says sternly.

"Oh My Gosh omg omg omg" Rennie yells as shes running towards her best guy friend grogen who is a satyr "Grogen hurry here and give me a hug"
"Hey Rennie" grogen says "notice anything diffrent" he asks
"Yeah your forgive my lips but your sexier than what I remembered" she says while giggling "what happened did you forget how to gain weight and how to put the weights down"
"woah woah hahaha nah i just worked out this summer most satyrs look like this so Rennie would u like to hang uh er" "OUT" Rennie finish's Grogens sentence "Yes i would love to hang out with you grogen'

"hey Mr.Alec" tiffa says "what are we drawing to day" "were not class was canceled" Alec says while shutting the door to the class room" "But why?" Tiffa asks "because i uh got fired" Alec says
"Well do you think you can just come to my house and still teach me im sure my parents can pay"
"no i don't think that would be a wise idea miss.tiffa"
"okay well bye Mr.Alec" Tiffa says reluctantly.
"you can call me Alec now Miss.Tiffa" Alec says "then you can call me Tiffa"
"okay tiffa" Alec says "see ya around"

TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL I WRITE IT.
next up chapter 2
© Copyright 2010 rae .n (raeanna020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736700-There-Once-Was-Three-chapter-1