*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737231-Why-Women-Cheat
by JMarie
Rated: 18+ · Article · Self Help · #1737231
Why Women Cheat on Men
When thinking of "cheating" the male gender usually comes to mind first as cheating is part of the male profile. Cheating is almost socially expected from men. Statistically cheating seems to be done by men more than women. Is this true? Or, is it a fact that men just get caught more than women? Theoretically, men are known to cheat on a impulse, at a moment’s notice, depending on the situation they are in, or to follow the old saying, they think with the wrong head. Women on the other hand are less likely to get caught because cheating is planned ahead. A woman may think about cheating for a long time before she actually does it. Most women have to determine that the current situation they are in allows them an excuse or a reason to cheat. For example, their partner may be abusive, mentally or physically, or be suspected of cheating themselves. Women have a deeper conscience level when it comes to cheating. They must reason with themselves that their cheating is justified before the act will occur. They usually feel neglected by their partner, and in turn, are looking for a way out. Women tend to get lonely and have deeper needs than a man and if they are not getting it from their mate they may turn to someone else. Men are much easier to please, feed them well, let them sleep, and give them sex. Not much to it, women need commitment, they need to feel needed and loved. It a woman's blanket of security is being rattled she is more likely to look for than security somewhere else. Women get scared and begin to compare their own lives to other people’s lives, often wishing they could be like others, bringing on their own fears and insecurities. In closing, if a woman feels secure, loved and needed, she is less likely to cheat, she will hold her head up high and stand by her man through thick and thin.
© Copyright 2010 JMarie (jaymme68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737231-Why-Women-Cheat