*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738102-Peach
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1738102
The last girl I would ever be helpless for.
I used to find your clothes in my bed. You would leave these things behind, and I was afraid of them. I used to put them aside and try to forget them until you came back. I could never bring myself to part with them for whatever reason. I would lie and say I hadn't seen them... I was afraid you wouldn't have a reason to come back. You used to be the first thing I saw in the morning. That beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes... your frosty blue gray eyes, like the coldest winter. You were the exact center of my world. The fiery little orb of lust in my heart. You were the muse for every heartbreak, and every cigarette.You are an evil woman, evil evil woman. You were so perfect. Down to the curve of your oblique. Your eyes matched every movement and every word that you made. You made me weak.
© Copyright 2011 K.N. Sheilds (knsheilds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738102-Peach