*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738774-Homeless
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1738774
Homeless: Having no home or haven...to seek shelter on the street.
Homeless


Having the world turn its' back on you. The people that you have helped along the way suddenly forget once your paychecks have stopped coming in and you're the one who is in need.

Owning nothing, being nothing, having no one.

Moving constantly to places where you are not wanted. Have no voice or anyone to talk to when you are hurting and in need of a few kind words.

Everyday's a struggle. Waking up every morning is worse than death. Something that you often wish would come for you.

Leaving behind any good memories of a life long gone, one where happiness was possible and a life where anything was possible.

Evil is in the face of everyone that you see. It's the police officer who wakes you up and tells you that "you can't sleep here" knowing that you have nowhere else to go. It's the face of the person at the food bank who tells you that you can't come back for another two weeks.

Solitude is all that you have. You're alone in this world now and nothing will ever be ok again. Your life will continue to go to hell and don't be surprised if the world leaves you to drown. Your family and your so called friends, they too will abandon you leaving you all alone. Some will say that they don't have the room others will just be annoyed by your constant sadness and give signs that you are no longer welcome.

Starvation will kick in once you return to the streets and you will die a slow and painful death. A death that you have prayed for but didn't want to happen this way.

HOMELESS is what I am.

HOMELESS is how the world chooses to see me.

HOMELESS, lonely, depression, anger, frustration and sadness is all that I know.

HOMELESS…HOMELESS...HOMELESS

Why Me

© Copyright 2011 Nikki14u (nikki14u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738774-Homeless