*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739383-it-really-does-get-better
Rated: 13+ · Other · Community · #1739383
For those of you in bad time! PLEASE don't hurt yourself. read this.
I've been in the dumps before. I'm in middle school. And if you aren't on the top life SUCKS. I was at the bottom. I'd just moved out here in 5th grade and I was the weird kid because I read and seemed to be a bit of a sucker. I was lonely and I missed my friend from my hometown.A few times I felt really bad and I wanted to ... i considered cutting myself a few times. Then things would happen. i signed up for Tae Kwon Do in 6th grade and made some friends plus I began to loose weight. I have a family that tries to help (though they do go kinda far at times). I know some of you don't have families or anything like that but I have to say this. The contest bullying and such does get me but I don't break down. i try to insult the person back. I'm not saying you should do that but do your best to ignore them. if your gay or lesbian or even bi and they find out don't let it get to you! The people picking on you are the MONSTERS and you aren't! They have no life in the sense! They just want attention! Us victims are the special ones. We're the shining stars in this black never ending space. And when one of us stars dies it hurts. Wether your being bullied because your fat, or anorexic or wear glasses or read a lot or are a bit abnormal or your gay or lesbian or bi and anything else it doesn't matter.
Do people laugh meanly when you mess up? Do they call you things like pig and fag and fattie or such? Do they call "Watch out! Wide load! or "Don't touch me! I don't wanna be gay/ lesbian!" or anything like that? Do they leave mean notes for you? Do they shove you in lockers? Do they force you to do things like shoplift? Do they hit you around? These are the freaks of life. They are like the Grinch minus the happy ending. Do you have a girl who calls you b***h or S**t or anything? Doesn't she look more like a s**t? act more like a s**t? Think to the future.This girl might be preggers before she's 18. never mind. I could go on for years. You probably know a guy kinda like that, right? Pretend your like a CEO of some major company. How about Flying Cars Ford eh? Remember John Doe who picked on you in school? Do you recognize the janitor or some low payed worker? His names John Doe right? He knows he's seen you somewhere. He sadly doesn't remember you. Is he on the top? No! You are! Being popular isn't worth it. The most HORRIBLE people are "popular". What I mean to say here is don't let it get to you!! Life will get better. It may be  minutes, hours, days, weeks, months from now but ti will get better! Or you can make it better. I didn't let the bullying get to me. I kept on reading and yeah I try to trim down for health reasons but I didn't give up and hurt myself. i held strong. Well I did get in a couple fights but that's just me. Fighting can be bad. Be careful. If they're bigger hold in and measure OK? But those little sticks of girls with cocky smiles are just BEGGING for slaps I say! Now don't go telling your parents or something "This girl on Writing.com told me to fight so and so!" I don't mean go out and fight. Though if so and so is calling you wrong they do need a hard few slaps or knees in the baby making area. That last one for boys. I have yet to apply that part but the guys ignore me (so far). Though a knee to our va jay jay's (girls) DOES hurt (my SISTER kicked me there once!). also a thing I saw in House Bunnies called the nipple twist does hurt. I am not going to go on. This is not a self defense class. I MEANT to say DEFEND YOUR HONOR!!! do you understand? Call me a warrior. I nearly got in a fight the other day. A girl was all up in my face cutting me deep. if she'd been without her croonies (when she is indeed weaker) I would have jumped her. That and the fight would have lasted like a minute we were outside and the teachers were around.
I did not let her get to me. I said "At least I'm not as stupid and ugly as you you b***h" I felt anger and I wanted to punch her but I held back. I am very proud of myself. I will try to finish this ONE more time. So your in the dumps? What's your fave music? Put it on the CD player or speaker and dance around. Go out with your friends! Indulge in your favorite foods! go put on some old kid clothes (or try to) and cuddle with your fave old toys. Put on Toy Story! or some fave movie! Just go have FUN! Talk to someone! Sticks and stones DI break bones and Words DO hurt. a lot more. I can't tell you where this scar on my right arm came from (probably playing as a little kid) but I can remember my dad yelling at me. Don't kill yourself, don't cut yourself and when you go have fun don't drink and drive, watch the speed limits, and keep an eye on traffic. LIVE!!!!
© Copyright 2011 Abigail Carroll (fanged13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739383-it-really-does-get-better