*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741175-Silver-Warrior
Rated: · Script/Play · Other · #1741175
This is my first attempt to write a movie script. Keeping fingers crossed.
Silver Warrior Scene 1

It begins with a faint black fog, some kind of smoke, with a tiny girl that hovers in the middle with arms outstretched in some type of doll dress. White satin, with a black satin band around the waist. At the hem, the white satin smudges into the black fog. It looks a bit torn, the way it has been outstretched into the smoke. The dress also has a hood of white satin, with a black interior. Dramatic lighting effects. The camera zooms in on the girl her face, you hear dramatic singing. A bit like Requiem of a Dream. Unusually pretty face, but a very intense sort of pretty. The sort of pretty that radiates intelligence and strength, a pretty to be understood. Red lips, white skin, light brown-gray eyes, penetrating and wide open, and dark brown hair. She floats amidst of all this smoke. Like a statue, with a dead gaze, but her hair floating hypnotically in the black fog. A bit like it's being cradled. Swooshing dramatic wind sound effects as the camera changes angles.

As the camera zooms out, you realize how the scene slightly resembles the solar system; the way the black fog rotates around her. Zoom out. She is slowly fading but the smoke still circles around. She has fully faded away. Now the fog starts changing, slowly fading into it are little bright balls of light, until the black rotating fog has changed into slowly rotating space in which you see galaxies and stars galore. A bit like 'Orion's belt'. It still revolves around something but now it's the gaping black hole where the girl just floated. The system now starts to fade, until there is nothing but rotating black smoke left again. Then the camera zooms out, and now it's like you are coming out of a head through eyes.

Keep on zooming out. A full face now appears. The face of the same girl, but this time a very 'alive' face. She has company, you see as we keep on zooming. Someone asks her something. Her gaze turns into an intense gaze. As if she is thinking. Fast, zoom back through her eyes. Directly after her eyes you encounter the rotating black smoke. Suddenly a silver light appears. Like a tiny star, but it is much faster than the rotating fog. It quickly completes a full rotation of the fog when suddenly it stops in between the two eyes, which you can now vaguely see (from the back, of course) Once the star halts, you can hear her voice in the distance give a reply. This reply starts as soon as the silver light stops between her eyes.

Now her voice speaks again, clear, but with a bit of a loud whisper to it. It drowns the other voice speaking far away. "My brain." she says. "Others talk about order. Order which I do not know or posess. I live, I live as if in silence, no movement or 'vision'. There is only realization, and realization alone. Nothing in addition, no order, no categories. Am I normal? I do not know. " While all this is said, The scene is restored to the rotating black fog, in which now rose petals flutter down , along with white feathers and little golden clocks. All this time, there is piano sound, as if one key is pressed in at a time. This one key then echoes, then the next is pressed in. The middle of the fog now turns into black ink and a petal falls into it. The melody is to match the very surreal and almost angelic symbolism of this scene. The name of the movie then appears: 'Silver Warrior'. End of scene 1.
© Copyright 2011 Silver Shine (silvershine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741175-Silver-Warrior