*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741187-Tempus-Aeternum
by Tempus
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1741187
Meet Haze. Just your average GOD that lives in the FUTURE.
It's said that everything happens for a reason. Whatever that reason may be, it'll always be a load of bull. I wonder what's going through people's heads when they say something like that. So tell me, people of the world, what was the reason for my parents getting brutally killed right before my eyes? Can you give me a good reason for that? Well, can you? Thought so. Nothing happens for a reason. Sure, I can't prove it, but I still know got certain that I'm right.

-----------------------------------


"Haze Hakuro. Please report to the office of Kei Ogami." I was literally throw out of bed as the intercom blared. Could it be any louder? Laying upside down with the covers still on the bed, wrapped around my leg, I blinked. What would be rhe reason for Ogami calling me to his office? Last time I checked, I hadn't done anything stupid...I think. I got up slowly, rubbing my eyes as I flipped the light switch, filling the room with light. I squinted at the suddenly brightness as I grabbed some clothes from the closet. Just the usual attire; a white t-shirt, grey vest, and a nice, yet sadly worn out grey jacket. Yeah, I dressed overly nice most of the time, but who cares. No one says anything about it, so I dress how I want. The only thing people tend to question a lot is my hair. Sure, it's out of the ordinary, but it ain't anything to question 24 freaking 7. It's a platinum blonde with light black streaks through it. The main thing that is usually said to me is, "Your hair is an impossible color!". My response? The same one everytime. "It's natural, deal with it." Then I walk away. Of course, it backfired a bit. Due to that same response to my appearance, I'm known to have a crappy attitude. Well, most of the time I do. I have every reason to. If only they knew.

Now that I'm done ranting about how everything in life sucks, I guess I should head to Ogami's already. I don't want him nagging at me for taking to long. That nagger. Out the door I went as I took a left down the east wing of the agency. I passed unfamilliar and familliar faces on my way there. It wasn't 'till now that I noticed that there were a certain few people that I saw quite often. Hm.

It was a good ten minutes before I saw the door to Ogami's office a yard or two away. The minute I walked through that door, the nagging would begin. Seriously, he shouldn't get angry at me for taking too long. It's not MY fault that his office was on the other freaking side of the agency. Sheesh. With a sigh, I pulled down the door handle and pushed it open, stepping inside. "I'm here...what is it?" I looked in his direction before I was suddenly smacked right in the middle of my face by a foreign object. Tears came to my eyes instantly and I glared at him angrily, holding my face. "What the hell was that for!?" I shouted angrily. He returned my yell with a stern look. "You took too long." He replied blankly. I twitched and slammed the door closed, sitting down in a seat across from his desk. "Well excuuuuse me, princess. You do realize how far away you are from my room, right?” I asked. His response? Nothing at all. He completely ignored me and began telling me why exactly he called me up here.
© Copyright 2011 Tempus (hazingmemories at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741187-Tempus-Aeternum