*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741639-Fate---Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1741639
Random dribble because I was bored :P
The rain was falling heavy in the woods, although today was supposedly the hottest day in the world. People didn't complain much; they would rather be drenched completely, and to walk the great storm, rather than have their skin burnt off. There were two girls here however, standing in the rain, staring at each other with such great intensity. One was creamy skinned, and was wielding a silver sword, engraved in it was words that read "The Greater Good". This girl wore a simple misty white dress, tied around her waist was a simple red sash, and on her left ankle were three gold, beaded anklets of different colours; silver, bronze and pure white. This girl's hair was a silvery colour that just reached her shoulders, her eyes were dark brown and small. The girl opposite her was, in other words, her alternate: her long black, sleek hair that reached her hips, her skin dark brown. She too, wield a sword in her hands of jet black, engraved with the words "Thou Shall Perish By Thy Hand". This girl wore the same as the other, but instead of misty white, it was a dark shade of violet, the sash was black, her anklet was silver and had black stones dangling from them. The only thing that was the same was their eyes. They held their swords in the air, and approached each other slowly.
'You scared?' Said the black haired girl darkly, emitting a faint black glow around her body. The white girl chuckled.
'You are the one that's meant to be scared.' She replied, she herself emitting a pearly white girl. And with that, they started to spar.
© Copyright 2011 Moonstone (girlypixie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741639-Fate---Prologue