*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741934-Gift-of-a-Lifetime
by tasha
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1741934
Just describing what an amazing gift can be.
"She touched the little box in her pocket and smiled." Lexi was excited to get her birthday present from her crush Derrick. It was a pink tennis bracelet with a heart, and inscribed it said: "Dear Lexi, I'll love you forever and always" - Derrick. Lexi couldn't believe the gift she got, and neither could her friends. " It's so beautiful ! "- Lexi's friend Dana said," I know. " " Hey " Derrick said as he walked into the room. " Do you like your bracelet ? " " I do, it's amazing, thank you so much." "You're welcome, I'm glad you like it." Derrick said with a heartwarming smile. Lexi and Derrick stared into each others eyes, and it didn't matter what anyone else thought because they were finally together. And after dating for 8 years, we finally decided to get married, and here we are now. " Oh wow mommy. " Their daughter Lainey said, but they just smiled happily and gave their daughter a hug, because they'd make each other even more happier later.
© Copyright 2011 tasha (kocholate26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741934-Gift-of-a-Lifetime