*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1742685-The-Enclave
by James
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1742685
Two alternate Star Wars republics meet after their "shift" to the NationStates galaxy.
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine

The wind whistled across the grassy plains of Dantooine, the darkness was falling around the enclave as Jedi Padawan Solona Asor sta cross-legged on the wall of the courtyard. Beyond; the great expanse of Dantooine. In the far distance she could hear the call of the Kath Hound that was native to the planet. Opening her eyes she could see the dim lights of the small-scale farming that made up the majority of Dantooines population. She had been meditating, but had found herself unable to concentrate. For some reason which she couldn't fathom, her mind was elsewhere. Solona sighed lightly as she pulled herself to her feet, wrapping her warm robes around her as she jumped down from the wall. The enclave was unnervingly quiet, the training Academy normally buzzed with activity, ranging from the mischief of the younglings to the activities of Knights sparring to increase their skill with their blades.

Stopping in the central garden for a short time, Solona looked around at the beautiful flowers, energised by the power of the force into fine spcecimins of their species. The soft twinkleing of water from the fountain was soothing. Reaching out with the force, she took a small ball of water and flew it around the garden for a short time, watering each flower as it passed. She was sure her masters wouldn't be too pleased, but didn't much care. She took another look around the garden and found a Youngling sleeping underneath a bush, for what reason she couldn't work out. She picked the child up and gently carried it towards the younglings quarters and gently placed the child down and tucked it in, before heading across the enclave

She passed by the operations centre, which was perhaps the one area of activity in the entire Jedi enclave. She popped her head inside the door to check what was going on. After ensuring that all was well she removed herself from the room and continued to the living quarters. Stepping into her quarters she removed her robes and slipped under the covers of her bed. As Solona lay looking up at the ceiling she allowed her awareness to spread out across the enclave, she could sense the dormant minds of many Jedi, ranging from the masters of the Dantooine Council, to the younglings. After emersing herself in the force for a while, she drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning
After eating breakfast, Solona took herself to the training yard to get some practice in with her Lightsaber. There were several Jedi, of varying ranks in the yard, all practising with their weapon. Although they were over a thousand lightyears from Coruscant in this universe, they were lucky enough to have a Battlemaster with them, and it was this Jedi that Solona was approaching. She talked briefly and they began to spar. Her bright blue lightsaber against his yellow. They worked on her attacks today as they had been concentrating on defense recently. They also did some practice in the use of the force in combat, and continued well into the afternoon. All was well at the Jedi enclave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jedi Academy, Naboo, 1415 hours, 348 days after the Transportation
Jedi Master Artim Reilir, commandant of the Jedi Academy on Naboo, stood in the operations room, hands clasped behind his back. He was a tall, coloured man with medium-length black hair along with a black moustache and beard. His plain brown Jedi robes fitted loosely, and at his side, a short black lightsaber hung from his leather utility belt.

Reilir reflected on recent events. Nearly a year ago, the now eight worlds that made up the system of Trysan had been transported by Palpatine's death to their present location. At the center, Coruscant thrived as the capital of the Galactic Republic of Trysan. Once the new Republic had been set up and had resumed what had been normal life, the Jedi had proceeded to set up their Jedi academies in their new system.

Slowly but surely, the Jedi academy on Naboo had begun to thrive. Many new recruits had come in to the academy, and already the academy was nearly a hundred strong. New equipment had finally reached the academy, which meant the academy could also undertake a new task. Using special scanners to scan only certain frequencies, the academy had begun to search the new galaxy they had found themselves in for any other Jedi that might possibly be out there.

And they had succeeded.

Days ago, one of the top Jedi technicians had discovered on a certain channel what they had heard of as a "Jedi Enclave" on "Dantooine." They had then proceeded to attempt to establish contact with this "enclave", which up to now had been unsuccessful. But Reilir was a persistent man. He wasn't going to give up hope just yet. As they continued to attempt contact, he had sent a small diplomatic vessel out to the coordinates the enclave messages had originated from containing two Jedi ambassadors.

Pulling away from his thoughts, Reilir surveyed the room again. To his right, the communications officer, headset and all, still continued communication attempts. "Jedi Enclave, this is the Naboo Jedi Academy, please come in over. Jedi Enclave, this is the Naboo Jedi Academy, please come in, over."

As the officer continued, Reilir took one last look around before heading off to his quarters to meditate on the present situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Enclave
Dantooine

Jedi Hunters had been a problem ever since the Republic's eight systems had been shifted into this universe, so when an unknown persons began to communicate with them, claiming to be from a Jedi outpost on a Planet that everyone knew full well didn't have a Jedi Academy, it set alarm bells ringing. The sudden arrival of a ship seemingly from the location of the signal only concerned the Dantooine council further. With the number of powerful Jedi Masters and Knights on-planet, there was great strength in the Enclave, however it still called for attention to be paid to it. The relativly out of the way nature of the planet, and the powerful defense that was the Jedi enclave, only a small Navy detachment was present; a lone Star Destroyer, four Hammerhead-II Cruisers and a squadron of Frigates.

Solona was stood at the back of the operations room, as she watched Master Typh, the leader of the council here at the enclave. Typh was discussing with the other council members what should be done about this intruder. The relative unimportance of the rest of the system meant that the probable target of any actions in the system would be the Jedi Enclave. The other council members nodded their approval and the orders were sent out.

Republic Starship Impassive
Hammerhead-II Class Cruiser

The orders from the enclave were promptly recieved and acted upon. The cruiser detached from the docking station and moved out towards their target. The sleek ship which had exactly the same exterior design as it's older namesake had a passing similarity to the Nebulon-B frigates that were currently in service with the Republic fleet, aside from the Venator-Class Star Destroyer it was the most powerful ship in the class sporting enough firepower to take it througth numerous battles. Capable of carrying 24 V-Wing Starfighters it was well suited for the multi-role position it had been assigned in the fleet. Today it was being employed in system defense. Moving foroward at General Quarters, Captain Exa looked out of the bridge as they approached the ship. He nodded to his communications officer who promptly sent out a general hail.

Unidentified Vessel, this is the Republic Cruiser Impassive, state your identity and intentions in Republic space, or you will be fired upon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Diplomatic Cruiser
Nearing Dantooine Space


At the front of the cockpit, Captain Netrun and his co-pilot Lieutenant Yalenn manned the cruiser. Behind them, two Jedi stood there. Names: Jedi Master Akira Valor and his Padawan Owen Ibonek. Valor was a tall, brown-haired Jedi in his late forties who was close to a seat on the Jedi High Council once Owen passed the trials. Ibonek, also tall but shorter than his master, had the close-cropped hair and traditional braid of a Jedi Padawan. Their cloaks enveloped them as they stood in the shadows at the back of the cruiser.

They knew it was going to be risky now. If the enclave had purposely ignored their communication attempts, then it was quite possible they would be attacked as they neared the planet. Valor looked down. A red light was flashing and bleeping on the console before Yalenn. Yalenn pressed it and an audio message filled the cockpit. "Unidentified Vessel, this is the Republic Cruiser Impassive, state your identity and intentions in Republic space, or you will be fired upon."

"Tell them who we are." Valor instructed the lieutenant. "And make sure to remind them that this is a diplomatic cruiser and is unarmed. Go on."

Yalenn pressed a button beside the one he had just pushed. "Republic Cruiser Impassive, this is the Jedi Diplomatic Cruiser Hermes. We are an unarmed diplomatic cruiser attempting to contact the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine. We originate from the Republic planet Naboo in the Trysan system."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Republic Starship Impassive
Hammerhead-II Class Cruiser


"Well they're sticking to their story" Exa commented as he looked at the blue-tinged holograms of the council back at the Enclave. The Jedi looked troubled, they could sense force-users on this ship which could mean that they were Jedi, or they could be sith or other force-users that the Republic had encountered since entering this galaxy.

"From an alternate universe they could be" The small green form of Master Typh commented

"We know that we came from a different one then our Galaxy in this universe" Master Fegg, a Torguta, agreed to Typh's left.

"Escort them to the planet, you will" Typh instructed after a few minutes of debate among the council "Find out their story we shall"

"As you wish" Exa nodded before deactivating the holograms and walking back to the bridge. He gave the order to stand-down from General Quarters as the clones confirmed that the ship in front of them was in fact un-armed, much like the Consular class ships that the Republic used for transporting the Jedi to troublespots. He nodded to the officer manning the Communication station.

'Hermes, you will follow us into Orbit of Dantooine and may land at the Jedi Enclave, you will be met and taken before the Jedi Council."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Diplomatic Cruiser Hermes
Nearing the planet Dantooine


As the message was sent across to the Impassive, Owen Ibonek could sense the mounting tension. He looked around the cockpit. Although the captain was clearly a natural pilot, he could clearly see in his face the worry that this encounter was begin to cause for him. Lieutenant Yalenn had an almost identical look on his face.

Owen glanced to his right. His master's face was calm and composed, as was his aura. Akira simply did not feel that they were in any danger. Obviously, he knew that diplomacy would prevail. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a thought struck Owen that maybe Akira relied too heavily on diplomacy sometimes.

As the members of the cockpit held their breath and sat there in absolute silence, Owen gazed intently at the Impassive. It drew closer and closer. Then, a faint bleeping on a screen before the two crew members stopped. The flashing light on the same screen stopped flashing. Captain Netrun spoke up: "Master Jedi, the Impassive has stood down from general quarters."

Then, the communication array bleeped. Anotehr message came through and the lieutenant answered it. "Hermes, you will follow us into Orbit of Dantooine and may land at the Jedi Enclave, you will be met and taken before the Jedi Council."

"Open the comlink," Akira said. "I shall now address them." Yelenn pressed the speaker button. " Impassive, this is Jedi Master Akira Valor on the Jedi Cruiser Hermes. Your message has been heard and understood. We are ready to follow you in your time."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


The Landing pad had been cleared and was being prepared. A Platoon of Dantooines relativly small clone garrison had been requisitioned in case there were enemy soldiers on-board, allowing the jedi to take care of any force users whilst the clones dealt with the regular enemies. Three Jedi were present, two Knights and the Enclave Gatemaster; Ses Gars. Standing directly inbetween the landing pad and the only passageway into the enclave. Although he still sported a Lightsaber on his belt, he was also armed with a rare Lightsaber pike, designed to allow him to keep the enemy at a distance long enough for the Enclaves security to be scrambled. He also had the option of discarding the weapon if he foundhimself in close quarters. It also made him appear rather threatening, after all if a Lightsaber was bad at close range, it was worse when it could reach out. It was also a throw back to ancient times when gate guardians would often wield pikes.

The assembled security detail watched as the foreign ship landed, the clones were all in defensive positions behind the cover that had been set up when the enclave was first constructed. It was intended to allow the defenders maximum defense as well as maximum fields of fire. With the Jedi sealing off the only exit from the area, attacking without a vastly superior force was deemed to be suicidal. Ses activated his Lightsaber Pike, the Yellow blade emerging with the normal hum. THe two knights however, kept their weapons on their belts as they waited for the 'guests' to disembark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


As the ship landed, Owen looked at the viewscreen. Outside, two Jedi Knights were stood beside another knight wielding some form of pike with a lightsaber blade on it, evidently designed for keeping the opponent at a distance. Owen turned to his master. "This is how they treat diplomatic guests?"

Akira smiled. "It'll be fine, Owen. Just keep focus on what is happening." He patted the lightsaber at his side and turned around. Owen followed him out of the cockpit and down the ramp that had extended from the Hermes.

Akira approached the trio of Jedi Knights and bowed. "Greetings. I believe we have been invited to converse with your council?"

Owen smiled. Clearly, being formal and polite was not one of his masters most profound skills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


The pair were scrutinized, not just visually but through the force as well as they approached. The main concern of the three Jedi was that these people were either sith or dark Jedi, either way they needed to be kept at arms length. The council had instructed the guardians to ensure that the visitors knew that the Council was dubious to their story, given that a respected Knight had just arrived from Naboo, and had confirmed what everyone already knew; that there was no Jedi outpost on Naboo.

Ses bowed slightly back.
"I am Master Ses Gars, Gatemaster of this Enclave, we do not know your story, and you will be treated with suspicioun until you earn our trust" He said evenly "I'm sure you can feel the power in this place, any hostile actions would be unwise"

Ses de-energised his weapon and brought it into his side as he turned around and headed inside, calling for the visitors to follow. The two other Knights slipped in behind the visitors, keeping careful watch, both with their eyes and with their force senses, for any sign of treachery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Council Chamber
Jedi Enclave, Dantooine


Akira and Owen stepped through the doors that the Gatemaster had taken them to. Inside, they found a council chamber not unlike those that they had back in the Trysan system. However, all the members of this council were stood in a semicircle ahead of them. Five pairs of eyes followed them as they moved to the centre of the hall.

Akira and Owen turned to face the right of the chamber. However, a voice to their left said, "Over here, please." They turned round to face a small green lifeform, a member of a species whose most famous member was Grand Master Yoda, a Jedi who had been killed during Order 66. He was seated in the centre, two masters to his right and two to his left.

"Greetings, Master. We are representatives of the Jedi Academy on the planet Naboo in the Trysan system, approximately ten light-years from here. Galactic coordinates 41:56:708:90."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enclave Council Chambers
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


"Aware of the Naboo system, we are" Master Typh said, displaying the distinctive sentence formulation that some sects of his species used, as he looked at the two people, claiming to be Jedi. In the force he could feel them as Jedi, but as Yoda had been unable to figure the Dark Lord of the Sith when in close-proximitry on a regular basis, he didn';t want to take chances "An Enclave, it has not"

"Your vessel is also unregisted with Republic Fleet command, unusual for a Jedi Craft" Master Alim commented.

"Your story, tell us"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Council Chamber
Jedi Enclave, Dantooine


As Akira and Owen listened to the Jedi Masters, they began to realize that something was wrong. Obviously, they could not be talking about the same Naboo. Owen surveyed the five faces. Each of them was clearly quite intent to hear what their story actually was.

Akira cleared his throat. As he began to speak and tell them the backstory to the Republic of Trysan, and the rebuilding that had taken place since in order to restore it to the standard it had once been as an almost galaxy-wide republic, Owen began to contemplate what this council was saying to them.

They talked of Naboo as if it was close to them, and they seemed to believe that there was no "enclave" there as they called it. But Owen knew that there was most definitely a Jedi academy there as that was where he had just set out from along with his master.

Then, one possible solution popped into his head. What if these Jedi and their planets were from an alternate universe to the one in which their original Galaxy had been set in. That seemed to fit with what they were saying and there supposed lack of knowledge of the Naboo Jedi academy.

Akira finished his story and Owen pulled himself away from his thoughts to see what the five Masters of the Dantooine Jedi Enclave Council had to say about this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enclave Council Chambers
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


The council watched on impassivly as they listened to the story of the two Jedi that were stood in front of them. By the sounds it fitted in with their own particular theory of an alternate universe. Never the less, they were still somewhat suspicous. Since arriving here, the only other Force-users that they had encountered had either been Sith, Dark Jedi or other Jedi Hunters. They had not encountered any other Jedi, unless you counted the people in front of them. They conferred between them via the force, and had soon come to decision

"Discuss this matter we will" Typh said

"We will escort you to some guest quarters, or back to your ship" Alim added as he nodded to a female Padawan standing to the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Council Chamber
Jedi Enclave, Dantooine


Owen watched as the masters of the Jedi Enclave Council stood up to leave. He felt he had to say something. Owen tensed and got ready to speak up. He knew Master Valor was not going to be happy with him about this.

"Masters, I have something to add." Owen said. Akira frowned at him, shooting a quizzical look at the same time.

"It is my theory that, seeing as we ourselves have been transported to TRysan from our original Galaxy, that you might in fact be an alternate version of the Galactic Republic to whom the same has happened. What I am saying is, it's quite possible that we are from alternate universes and therefore there are presently multiple alternate Naboos in this universe. The one we are from, and the one that you believe that there is no Enclave on, possibly amongst others as well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enclave Council Chambers
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


Typh turned back and slowly approached the foreign Jedi. He looked up at the Padawan and looked intently. He felt into the force, confident that the padawan was not hiding anything. He then turned around and walked back to the rest of the council.

"Has a point, the Padawan does" Typh commented "Meditate on this we should"

The council nodded their agreement, this was consistant with what the order had hyphosised previously, although they found the fact that it was the apprentice not the master that brought the theory up, rather strange. Obviously, a serious amount of though was required, it was getting late and most people would be meditating tonight, rather than sleeping however. Typh gave Solona a small nod as the council bade their farewell. Solona bowed slightly to the two visiting Jedi, and smiled slightly.

"Would you prefer guest quarters, or quarters on your ship?" She asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Council Chamber
Jedi Enclave, Dantooine


Akira continued to look at Owen quizically as the the masters discussed what he had just said. He too contemplated what Owen had brought up and realized that it would make a lot of sense. EVerything Owen had just said in his hypothesis made a lot of sense.

The Padawan approached from the side of the room and asked if they would like guest quarters or their ship.

"Your hospitality is most gracious, Padawan. I'm sure your guest quarters will be perfectly fine, but I will also need quarters for the pilot and co-pilot of my cruiser, and you will need to ensure that the cruiser is well guarded. After all, we do not want it to be stolen or destroyed. That would be disastrous."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enclave Council Chambers
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


Solona nodded.
"Of course, we've not got any other guests at the moment, so we've got space for your men as well, if you'll follow me" She added as she turned and began to lead them through the enclave "As for your ship it'll be fine, we've got a platoon of troopers, and the enclave is home to some of the most powerful Jedi in the order, we'd know of something happen before they got anywhere close to the ship"

The enclave was winding down, a Padawan was leading a clan of younglings from the training ground to their rooms. A number of other Jedi were milling around the Enclave, but it was generally quiet. They soon reached the eastern wing, which was the home to the guest rooms.

"Well, these are your rooms" Solona said "Your welcome to look around the general areas, but please stay away from the restricted areas, if you need anything you can comm me on the consoles in your room, or ask a passing Jedi"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East Wing Guest Quarters
Jedi Enclave, Dantooine

As the Padawan lead them into the guest quarters, Akria reached into the Force. He could feel the general winding down of the Enclave as the end of the day drew nearer. Delving further into his senses, Akira could sense the worried discussion of the five members of the Jedi Council they had just spoken with.

The guest quarters were very spacious. Akria and Owen were to share a room, with twin beds, a bathroom and numerous storage units. A console stood beside each bed allowing them to call for help if needs be.

Satisfied with the room, Akira removed his comlink from his belt. "Captain Netrun, you and Lieutenant Yalenn will meet Padawan Asor in the entrance hall of the Enclave. You have been given space in the guest quarters, and I can assure you the ship will stay well protected."

Akira turned to the padawan. "I do hope it will be no problem for you to meet my two men?" he said as he removed his cloak and hung it beside the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Quarters
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


"Of course" Solona said before bidding them farewell, at least for now, and walking back through the enclave. She stopped to talk briefly to another Padawan before continueing on her way. Soon enough she had reached the passage way up to the landing pad, where the two foreign Pilots were being held by the Gatemaster, until Solona came and informed him that they had been permitted inside. She bowed to Ses before leading the pilots back through the enclave. By now the enclave was queit, few Jedi were milling around save for those who were going to specific places rather than just wandering and talking to other Knights as often happened during the day, similar to scenes visable on Coruscant.

Soon enough they had arrived back at the GUest quarters, Solona showed them their rooms and allowed them to get settled in, not sure if the foreign JEdi wanted to speak directly and immediatly to their pilots. Instead she went to the other visitors and activated the 'Door-bell' and waited to be allowed in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Quarters
Jedi Enclave, Dantooine


Once the Padawan had left, Akira had set about checking the layout of the room. After this, he had lay out his possessions on the bed. As a Jedi, there wasn't much: lightsaber, rebreather, datapad, comlink, grappling hook and line, holoprojector and survival rations. He glanced behind him. Owen had done the same, in exactly the same order and almost exactly the same spacing in between as there was between Akira's. Akira smiled. He really did take what he learnt seriously.

Moving his possessions to the small bedside cabinet, he sat cross-legged on the bed and began to meditate. He thought over everything that the Dantooine Jedi Council and Owen had said and began to put it all together piece by piece with the story of Trysan. It all seemed to fit quite well, and Akira could not think of any other plausible explanation.

The doorbell rang. Without even a glance at each other, they both jumped up and headed towards the door. The Force brought Akira's lightsaber into his hand, and Owen followed suit. Owen stood to one side of the door and activated his lightsaber. Akira stood in front of the door and thumbed on his lightsaber. Holding it in a combat ready position behind his head, his fist jabbed out and hit the door release button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Quarters
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


Solona sensed the danger before the door opened, and pulled her lightsaber into her hand with the force, the dazzling blue blade almost immediatly burst into light as she took a few steps backwards before settleing into the opening stance of her form. She placed her dominant leg backwards in conjunction with her supporting arm which holds the blade horizontally parallel to the temple while the opposing arm held forward in challenge. Her heart raced as the door opened and she sent out an urgent message through the force to someone else in the enclave, it seemed that the suspiciouns had been confirmed, these bastards were betraying them.

Solona breathed deeply, whilst at the same time collecting herself in the force, gathering the focus that she would require, as well as summoning the force to aid her. Distantly she could hear the pound of boots on floor, seemingly someone had heard her call for assisstance, given that her form was a defensive one she waited for her enemies to attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Quarters
Jedi Enclave, Dantooine


The doors slid open. The Padawan stood there, blue lightsaber held in a horizontal defensive position. He could hear a faint alarm ringing. Owen prepared to attack her, but Akira halted his progress with the Force. The Padawan was not going to attack them, he could see, but help was surely on the way.

Akira reached out into the Force and scanned the Padawan. There was no hostility there. She had only sensed their defensive moves from inside the room and assumed her own defensive position. Akira turned his lightsaber off and returned the hilt to his utility belt.

"It's okay, Padawan. It was meerly a defensive measure, just in case there was somebody waiting to attack us once the doors opened. You can never be too sure."

Akira shot a sharp look at Owen, who quickly turned his lightsaber off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Quarters
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


Solona frowned as she listened to their explanation before lowering her lightsaber. Satisfied she disengaged the blade, just as a group of clone troopers rounded the corner and took up defensive postions. She walked over to them and talked quietly to the sergeant who nodded and the group left, a few Jedi arrived shortly after and she explained to them as well before heading back to the two guests. Solona wasn't pleased, nor were the clones or the other Jedi who had arrived to assisst, she could sense the councils displeasure as well, as they were informed not to mention the now-wide awake members of the enclave.

"Perhaps you should use your senses before you draw your weapon" Solona commented coldly "Your pilots are next door"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira frowned. Here was a young Jedi Padawan telling him what to do. As a Master of the Jedi Order, he was not too happy. As Owen prepared to speak out for his master, Akira cut across him.

"Well, young Padawan, as I'm sure you have now realized, we are Jedi from different Orders. I did not know if you were hostile or not, as a Force-user you could have easily concealed that. Now, if you don't mind, in future, put a Master on the end of it, and treat me with the respect I deserve."

Owen looked up at his master approvingly. Akira stayed fixed on the Padawan before him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Quarters
Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


"Respect is earnt" Solona said simply before turning and walking away down the corridor, she noted the clone troopers that were now stationed at the end of the corridor round the corner. With this little incident, few were in the mood to take any more chances with these people, and the council had dictated that they be kept under observation. The clones stopped her briefly and asked a few questions, which Solona was happy to answer before walking off along the corridor.

The Dark Forest
Sixty Miles North of the Jedi Enclave
Dantooine


Six ships slipped through the darkness, running on reduced power to prevent them from being picked up on the sensors of the Enclave, or the Republic ships in orbit. Upon setting down in a large clearing, a number of troops stepped out, clearly outnumbering the Republic forces on the planet, only making matters worse were the six other figures that followed the troops onto the staging ground. Each wore dark black and wielded lightsabers, which shone blood red in the darkness.
© Copyright 2011 James (vendrago at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1742685-The-Enclave