*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1744148-Killer-1-Rumours
by LTang
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Teen · #1744148
A murdering case shocked the resident in Stirling leaving rumours behind...
The house on top of the hill overlooking the town Stirling was always taught by the local residents not to go nearby. It was a two storey house once owned by the Raven family. An ordinary family who had an honoured son named Dave. Their house has been abandoned for many years after the incident happened on December 20th in year 2000, about two decades ago.

An astonished murderer had shocked everyone living in South Australia. It was because of this incident the residents of Stirling kept away from the house. No one from that generation would ever forget when the police drove through the town Stirling at midnight arresting a guy named Fredrick Frank, who was accused for murdering 18 people.

The 18 victims were barbarically murdered during Dave’s birthday. Some of the victims’ organs were torn out and placed into jars like how the Egyptians made their mummies. When the police first entered into the main lounge they saw a disaster, like there was massive explosion blowing up the victims into pieces. They could hardly imagine what they saw; some of the police couldn't withstand the horrific scene and vomit several times outside the house.

When the police found Fredrick, he was standing in the middle of the room holding a knife looking shocked and horrified. The police stood away from a distance and told him to stay calm and drop the knife.

When he dropped his knife a police headlock him making him fell down. Three other police dived on him to handcuff him, while he was struggling and screaming, “It’s the end. It’s the end. No one can stop them. They’ll be back they said. They’ll be back…”

Two witnesses were able to survive, the birthday boy Dave Raven and his girlfriend Susan Granger. They were both Fredrick’s closest friends. But none of them remember what had happened. They were both sent to the mental hospital to undertake mental treatment after witnessing the horrifying murdering.

Fredrick always got bullied at school. People usually laughed at his appearance; four eyed, nerdy hair style and funny accent. He never talks back and never told anyone about his feelings.

The police believe his action of murdering was caused by the hatred he’d developed over the years of being harassed. His anger got to a point that it explored like an atomic bomb, resulted in killing the ones who he hated.

Years after the incident, the house was abandoned with rumours saying that the blood stains on the wall would turn wet every night. Sometime on the 20th of December, on the same night when the murder had happened, people who walk past would see the shadow of the victims and the murderer moving in the house like they are acting out the entire scene again. If you were quiet enough you can hear the screaming and crying that travel along with the wind.

For those who entered the house they will drop dead the next day with no evidence of being killed. They were all in healthy status with no records of any illness. Their deaths were unexplainable. It was said they were frightened to death, due to the fact that they died in a frightened facial expression.

No one alive knew the truth, except the dead. The house was then named the “the house of curse.” The one, who dare to enter, would need to offer their life...
© Copyright 2011 LTang (ltang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1744148-Killer-1-Rumours