*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745162-First-Impression-
Rated: E · Essay · Self Help · #1745162
This is an Essay about first impression.


The first impression is so important; it determines almost half of the relationship as I guess. Because if we loved him/her we will show the love and intimacy, and if we didn't love him we will mostly show him that we want to end the meeting fast and leave him and won't be interested to remember this person.


Some people decide and judge on someone else and have their first impression by the appearance, their face, if they are smiling or not, if the person talk or in silence, and others judge by the actions the others made, the way the person talk in it, and his ethics.
Besides there are people behave shyly in the first meet, so some people will think that they are conceited, and others who suddenly have a bad luck in the first meeting so he will drop his juice in his cloth, talk about stupid stuff, and just been in trouble, so mostly the person he meets will think he is an unintelligent or "idiot".


Although, I have a friend in my old school, my best friends think that she's not nice and she's kind of unrespectable person as some of her friends are. But I believe that when I don't know the person personally I can't just judge her. So, once we chatted in MSN and then I found out that she has a great nice wonderful and so kind personality. I liked her, and she has been one of my closest friends.
When someone judge someone else and he/she doesn’t know him that much to say anything about their deep personality, I think that's kind of stupid. So, we have to change ourselves. It's not always about the people around us.


However, once I saw a girl on party and her appearance was a mistake in the world. I was smiling on her when we have an eye-connection. But in deep of myself I knew the smile I did wasn't honest. After a few days, one of her cousins is a friend of me and she was talking about that girl's personality. Truly I was surprised. She was telling me that girl is so fantastic and she likes her, she always helps her whenever she needs something. So, I was thinking that was so kind of her. After all that, I was smiling to her honestly.


We all do this mistake, judge people by their appearance. That's hurt, I mean maybe the girl doesn't have a knowledge in the fashion or maybe she was just doing her own way in dressing. So, this is so depressing when we just judge so easily by the appearance although it plays and important part in the first impression.


Finally, good judgment comes from experience,
and often experience comes from bad judgment.
© Copyright 2011 Sara Alhumaidan (sara16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745162-First-Impression-