*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745167-Dear-Me
by donna
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Contest Entry · #1745167
Letter to myself for my 2011 goals.
Dear Me:

I know how you feel about committing to things, but here are some things you MUST do in 2011! Make this the year of DONNA! Only you can make your dreams come true.

Your first and foremost goal is to provide your daughter the kidney she needs to stay alive. You have been working hard at accomplishing this goal for so long now; it will take YOU to make it happen! Stop thinking of how sick she is and get her fixed! Never give up hope; hope is what will keep you sane in all of this. You are a very persistent person and this is the one aspect in your life that persistency has to pay off. Do not let anything discourage you in this endeavor. This will be the most important thing you will do in your lifetime. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Now, you must get off your big, fat, procrastinating butt and finish your book, “Beach Street”. You have been working on this for way too long. Stop saying you will get to it later and get to it NOW! You will never finish it if you don’t pick it back up and start writing again. The book will NOT write itself!

“Mikey’s Big Adventure” is a great story that you wrote. Submit it for publication! Stop being afraid of rejection and get rejected. This is how you will grow as a writer and as a person. Just think of how GREAT it will be if you are NOT rejected! You will never know that feeling unless you submit the story.

Continue with your online classes and keep educating yourself. Knowledge is extremely valuable in the world today and you have a vast amount of it; be persistent and continue to gain the wisdom you crave!

Speaking of craving; be with your husband. You know how much you love him; find new and innovative ways to show him your love and make sure he knows you love him unconditionally. You are, after all, an Aquarian, if anyone can come up with innovative ways, it is YOU!

350 words

© Copyright 2011 donna (dnichols at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745167-Dear-Me