*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745216-Killer-chapter-2
by hayley
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #1745216
Chapter 2 of the novel Killer.
                                                                      Present Day

         It was Monday morning and I was sitting at the breakfast table trying to scarf down enough oatmeal to make my mother think that I wasnt concerned about my weight. Although I was only 110 pounds I wanted to look perfect for my boyfriend Zabier. But a lot of the drugs I took helped keep off the wieght.

"Have you eaten enough Vee? You are looking kind of skinny." My mother looked down at me through her expensive pair of sunglasses.

"Yes mother," I said with attitude. "I am perfectley fine. And since when do you care?" My mother looked shocked then hurt. Really i didnt care if I hurt her. She hurt me enough in the past. Yeah paybacks a bitch.

"Young lady dont you dare speak to me that way!" She said with feeling. Her curly red hair bouncing like snakes.

"Okay. I just wont talk to you at all." I got up and put my bowl in the sink. I turned back and saw my mother had fled the kitchen. And for the first time in months I looked around the kitchen. The kitchen- the house in general- was poorly lit and dark and dreary. And at night if I came out of my room at just the right time I could see the cockroaches. My mother was to busy working at her bad paying job to fix up the house. Then with the money she made at her job she would go and buy expensive clothes with it. Like I cared.

          I went up to my room after that. My rooms walls used to be white but they are now stained yellow with all the crap that I smoke in here. My bed is in the middle of the room along with the stash of money under the bed that Ive been hiding for years. I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit for the day. After that I did my hair and make-up and was on my way out the window.

          Two blocks away Zabier waited. His blond hair styled in a way that made him look like a male model. His black eyes sparkling with excitment and hunger when he saw me. I jumped into his crappy car and the first thing we did was kiss. Finally I pulled away.

"Soon Im going to move out of this place and go to New York." I told him firmly.

"If you dont die." He ruffled my long curly hair and laughed. And the way he laughed kind of worried me
© Copyright 2011 hayley (hayann7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745216-Killer-chapter-2