*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745440-Its-Just-a-ColorRight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Community · #1745440
just a food for thought
A color's a color, right? Red is passionate and blue is cool. Yellow is the sun but the grass is green. Black is dark and white is light, but whenit comes to emotions, colors are more than a shade. There a process, a feeling, a living being, and a soul. Red maybe be passionate, but it's fire, lust, desire, and maybe hate. Blue can be sad and grim but it also can be the color of water and of life. Yellow is vibrant and makes you smile, a color of peace. Green is all around from a small little grape to a great big tree and green just makes it a little bit easier to breath. So what are white and black? Colors? Emotions? People? When it comes to a person, shall they be judged for their color, or for their emotions? Shall the be a living being like the rest of the rainbow? Does it reall matter the color? Or does it matter what the person means? Because whether she is black and he is white means absoulutely nothing, for the true test is whether he or she has a heart and a heart is a person's true color.
© Copyright 2011 Madisyn Leigh (kiss0of0death at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745440-Its-Just-a-ColorRight