*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745441-Missing-me-Missing-you
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1745441
Unfinished... it's an idea still to be written.
I was so excited to see him, I ran out to greet him as he stepped out of his car. Jumping on him, I giggled as I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him. I felt his body's response, and smiled as the kissed deepened. He slammed the car door shut, and carried my inside, lips still locked, hands kneading my ass. Leaning against the kitchen bench, he kissed me as though he wanted to climb inside my mouth forever. I moved back so I was sitting on the bench, sending my unopened mail cascading to the floor. Wrapping my legs tighter around him, I dragged him closer to me, loving the feeling of his body responding to me, against me. His hands slipped from my ass up under my shirt, playing with my nipples as they hardened under his ministrations.
Unbuttoning his shirt and loosening his tie, I pushed his shirt off and began to kiss my way down his body, detouring at his chest. Loving his reaction, I kept licking and sucking at his nipples, and biting them as they hardened. My hands roamed his tight body, lovely and muscular from the regular gym activity. His strong arms were my favourite place to stroke my fingertips, and I knew how to make him aroused just by rubbing his shoulders, kneading his beautiful muscles. His gasps encouraged me on, letting me know how much he enjoyed my touch.
Slowly, teasing him, I reached his pants, and without bothering to unbuckle his belt, I swirled my tongue under his pants, as far as I could reach.
He groaned and pulled at my nipples harder, unbuttoning my shirt, leaving my bra on. He ran his fingertips over the sheer lace, pushing the harsh texture into my hardened nipples. I smiled up at him, and began to slowly unbuckle his pants, slowly move the zip down.
"Yes, yes, hurry up now baby!" he groaned, pushing my hands away and sliding his pants off quickly, ignoring my pout.
"There's no need for you to be upset, baby. Promise."
With those words he rose me up from where I was kneeling before him, and took my breast into his mouth. He sucked hard, making my arch my back and press my chest more firmly into his mouth. He pulled my nipple through the lace, biting into my flesh. I moaned against him, and reached down between us to grab his hard cock.
He shuddered against me, moving his hips against the feeling of my hands gently squeezing him.
His mouth occupied, he moved his hands from my breasts to lift my up onto the bench. He lay my head off the edge of the bench, so that I was staring at him upside down, his cock resting on the side of my face. As he leaned over me, I took him into my mouth, loving it as he gasped and rolled his hips over my face. He moved his hands from my breasts to slide up under my skirt, and caress my thigh. I moaned against him and slowly began to pump my hand on his cock, relishing the feeling as his hands slowly moved upwards. I held my breath without realizing it as he made his way up my thigh and stroked where thigh meets other places. I sighed in protest as he passed by my pussy and continued to my ass, stroking and grabbing at it.
Suddenly I felt his finger move up, stroking me from my ass to my clit. He smirked at me at the feeling of my wet pussy, before flicking my clit, making me gasp. Sliding off the bench, I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the couch.
Pushing him ontto the couch, I dropped my skirt, keeping on my matching black lace lingerae.
© Copyright 2011 Susannah (becauseilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745441-Missing-me-Missing-you