*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746312-She-Told-Me-The-Best-Lies
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Melodrama · #1746312
Love is a mystery, saying one thing means another
I love you. I need you. Marry me. Be with me. She told me the best lies, and I didnt realize until now that all I had was her love. I told her everyday that the only reason the sun rose at all was to see her smile and radiate her for all to see. I told her that the moon only came out when I told her she was the one for me...as I got down on one knee.



She told me that the sun rose because it wanted to watch the world burn in the wake of our passion. The moon came out only to watch us tear our clothes off in a primal fashion. I told her that I wanted to love her forever and ever until the day we die. She told me the best lies. I know now that she truly did love me at one time, but now shes gone. She wont be gone forever though, I know this for a fact. Our love was something wonderful, a very romantic pact. She only left because life turned on her for whatever reason. Ill love her through the best of times, and during changing seasons.
© Copyright 2011 flashbuddhist (flashbuddhist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746312-She-Told-Me-The-Best-Lies