*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748345-Political-Exposure
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Political · #1748345
Politics...ya right
  Govern us for we are mindless. Govern us because you cannot trust our judgement. However, if this was the truth, then why are we meant to vote? We have a voice, the people are meant to make the choice. We fear control because we fear responsibility, in reality, we fear exposure.

  We dont want to show our real feelings about the way of our own liberties, we'd rather have others tell us our destinies. What if we're wrong? By letting us control the gun we cant run when the bullets of consequence come firing back towards us. Can you be wrong all of the time, or is there gonna come a time when wrong is whats right for you to survive?

  Can you thrive solely on the decisions of another? Or can we come together, and make a change that actually benefits each other? Fear not the exposure, but take comfort in the closure that we have finally made the right choice, one we can trust. Then and only then can we really call this the land of the just.
© Copyright 2011 flashbuddhist (flashbuddhist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748345-Political-Exposure