*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748588-Homecoming-Extended-Version
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest · #1748588
Ella and David rekindle the past. Saints and Sinners Entry
Ella watched as the clock ticked down the final seconds of the football game. Excitement made her mind whirl and brought tingling sensations throughout her toned body. Holding her pom poms tight against her chest, her eyes grew wide as David sought her through the crowd.

Homecoming night would be etched in her memory for the rest of her life. She could not take her eyes off the captain. He focused on Ella and began heading in her direction. Her heart hammered triple time as thoughts of them finally becoming intimate raced at lightning speed.

“Hi,” he said, his lips tugging nervously in the corner.

Ella smiled, tore her eyes from his intoxicating green ones. “Hi.”

“Are you sure about tonight?”

He was giving her an out, letting her change her mind, but that was the last thing Ella wanted. She wanted to know him in this most special of ways, to become a woman and solidify their young love. Two years of dating had led to this moment, and Ella couldn’t wait any longer for it to happen.

Ella stepped forward and brushed her lips over his cheek. “I’m sure, David.”

“I’ll pick you up in an hour.”

~Ten years later~

Swaying to the music, David’s breath washed over her ear, and she closed her eyes, reveling in the feel of their bodies pressed together. He pulled back, took her by the hand, and brushed his lips over her knuckles.

“Let’s go,” David said.

Together they made their way out of the gymnasium where the students remained at their Homecoming dance. Excitement raced through Ella at the direction David chose. He would take her back to that cherry tree, to the place they’d lost their virginity to one another so very long ago.

Her heart hammered at the memory of rekindling that innocent time in their lives. The lovers ran across the football field hand-in-hand as they’d done so many times before. Passions fire burned deep for her first love, awakening something long since buried over the years. Reaching the cherry tree, David laughed, the sound like a gentle and soothing caress to Ella.

“Come here,” he whispered.

Without thought, she pressed her body to his, their mouths meeting in a sizzling kiss. His tongue plunged into her heated mouth, sweeping the darkened depths sending fire to pool instantly between her legs making her wet. Her nipples pebbled and ached to be touched, for his touch alone. Ella took his hand and placed it on her breast, and then reached down to see if he was just as hot for her.

Feeling the bulge straining against his pants roused a smile, and the knowledge that he still wanted her after all these years made her knees grow weak. David flicked his thumb over her nipple, his hands roaming down to her thighs, raising her skirt to her waist. Slipping a finger inside her panties, his invasion began. David’s thumb grazed her nub as two digits slipped inside her already wet canal.

“You do want me, Ella.”

Ella swept her lips over his neck, breathing in his musky scent. “Always.”

Her tongue slid up to his ear, where she nibbled the lobe and delighted in his quick intake of his breath. Power raged through her as she nipped and kissed his neck, an insatiable hunger for her lover building within. Her body began to take flight as every stroke of David’s magical manipulations worked her into a tight coil. Ella needed more, wanted his thick shaft thrusting into her body, making them one and sending her soaring into the heavens above.

Tugging the zipper and button of his pants open, she reached inside and wrapped her hand around his silky manhood, glorying in the feel of his hardness, knowing every inch was for her pleasure. Ella ran her tongue over his bottom lip, sucked it into her mouth and pulled away.

“Now. I want you now, David.”

David pushed her back into the tree, his eyes boring into her, that thirsty stare enough to rob her of breath. Ella worked the buttons of her shirt open, exposing her rounded treasures, never taking her eyes from his, more than ready for his invasion.

He stepped forward, his hungry mouth capturing one erect nipple, licking, sucking, and nibbling until the fervor forced her searching fingers to entwine in his hair and hold him hard against her breast. His hands eagerly gripped Ella’s legs and hoisted them up off the ground to rest on his thighs. In one purposeful lunge, his searing shaft plunged deep into her body. Ella cried out, his swift penetration sending her headlong into a thigh-shaking climax.

Ella rode the waves of euphoric pleasure as David pounded into her. Sliding her hands down his back, she rested her palms on his hard bottom, loving the memories that swept through her mind. She squeezed hard, driving him deeper, memorizing every curve and contour of his body. Ella toyed with the small of his back, remembering how it affected him and made him shiver. David thrust harder, moaning and exploding inside of her.

He lowered her legs, before capturing her mouth. The onslaught of his dueling tongue made Ella melt against him wanting more, another round of that powerful ecstasy. No one had ever taken her body and brought her to such heights.

Breaking the electrifying kiss, he smiled down into her upturned face. “That was incredible.”


Ella nodded, words lodged in her throat. They would go their separate ways now, back to their spouses, and this night would be a distant memory. Just the thought made her cringe and want to throw her arms around him, begging him not to go.

His thumb brushed across her lips. “Same time next year?” David asked in a husky, passion-filled voice.

“I’ll be here.”

Elle watched him walk away, crossing the field and back to the gym. Straightening her clothing and buttoning her blouse, she wondered if there was somehow to make this rendezvous more than just a yearly experience. That kind of intense lovemaking wouldn’t hold her for year. No, she needed more, knew herself well enough to know that in the not too distant future the burning desire he reawakened would have her seeking an outlet, and there was no one else she’d rather get tangled up in than David.

Elle headed back to the gym, smiling, her body still humming from the titillation that still coursed through her veins, her thoughts focused on their next electrifying encounter.

WC:1087
© Copyright 2011 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748588-Homecoming-Extended-Version