*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749150-Hidden-Lakes---Invitaion
Rated: E · Other · Horror/Scary · #1749150
Are you waiting for that novel that you can't put down, look not further.
Hidden Lakes, a novel written by William Bailey

They say evil lives within all of us.  All you need is an introduction and the door opens to a world where all you’ve ever dreamed of being becomes a reality.  The Barrington’s are the model family.  They have the perfect marriage, perfect child, perfect careers, and the perfect home.  What makes someone turn against their family and crush another’s hopes and dreams?  What happens when the crushed becomes enraged?  The line that you’ve spent your life obeying disappears and right and wrong becomes blurred.  Hidden Lakes visits family values, adultery, parenting, and vigilantly justice.


I have completed the novel and I in the process of editing and formating it prior to submiting it to lulu.com for publishing.  As most of you have found out, the editing process takes longer than the actual story writing.

When I have completed the publishing I will add the link below for you to view the finished product.  I plan on making it an eBook as well.
© Copyright 2011 William Bailey (wbailey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749150-Hidden-Lakes---Invitaion